Puch 2spd shifting Prob.

My puch when it shift into 2nd ,it shimmies or vibrate while shifting 1 to 2 . if you don't get on the trottle it seems not to do it. thought the bearing in the cover was a little iffy so put another in. still does it. Thanz Dan

Re: Puch 2spd shifting Prob.

My girl has the same prob with hers. 2nd speed clutch is worn out. Thats what I assume from the info we acquired. Pretty expensive from what we found, but they are around and you can find em cheap if your not in a hurry for it. As how to fix it....we didnt get that far yet.

Dan Webber Kastner /

My girls bike hesitates when shifting between 1st and 2nd, do you think it is related?

Hers almost sounds like a sort of knock, itll knock for a little bit then shift and take off. sounds like the same prob. I here its pretty commom in them 2 speeds. Parts are cheaper and a lot of people seem to perfer the 1 speed over the two. I dont know, theres something I love "when" that bike shifts

No, it fells like when the engine or wheel loose in between 1st and 2nd.,but their both tight. Dan

With ya',Matt! I love it when it hauls my ponderous weight up the hill without pedaling. NO single-speeds need apply at my house! LOL!

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account