The importance of having a fire extinguisher.

Tekoa Jones /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Well, this is what you would see if you had been at my town last saturday. (excerpt from local paper below)

"Nevada firemen say a broken fuel line apparently caused a moped to burst into flames late Saturday night on the Woods Supermarket parking lot. Casey Jones, Nevada, owned the moped and there were no injuries. Firemen answered the alarm at 11:38 p.m. and were back at department headquarters by midnight." -Nevada Daily Mail

Hahaha, actually the moped is in good shape, just some electrical and some cable problems at hand. Fix this and slap a new coat of paint on and ill have the beast back on the road within a month.

Its hard seeing your ped in flames, its like watching an elderly relative die... i felt helpless.

Just thought id show the purpose of keeping a small extinguisher in your moped survival pack. It would had saved my ass on this one. haha...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account