Summer Mileage Contest Update

Wayne /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Yeah, my numbers are low-- I need to pull Some Don-O style trips.

Bummer that the QT-50 has such a damn small gas tank--- I rolled into a gas station on fumes, no liquid in the tank, and it took .75 cents to fill it. That's not a lot of gas---

if my 2000 targa rolled in with a totally empty tank, it would take double that--- almost 2 bucks in gas--- double the distance..... On the targa-- I'd fill up because I'd think-- hey I havent filled up since saturday....!

On the Yamahopper QT 50 I've run out of gas twice already-- and dammit, the 'res' tank doesn't seem to work at all.

But, I digress. My mileage, since it's been nice enough to ride, is at 225 miles. That's what Don-O does before noon on a weekend. How are you others doing? My ride to work is under 2 miles, and it's under 2 miles to school..... that kind of means any substantial miles are 'joyriding'.

So, I've got 225 miles racked up for the summer mileage contest.

If I can get my body armor and a nice helmet, and I take the trip to Biloxi from Maine, I might be in the running for the top 10 distance riders.

Regards,

Wayne

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.
Subject Written By Posted
  Summer Mileage ContestTopic by: Wayne Wayne 04/29/02 03:14PM
  Re: Summer Mileage ContestRe: don-ohio don-ohio 04/29/02 03:57PM
  Re: Summer Mileage ContestRe: Dave Gregory Dave Gregory 04/29/02 05:36PM
  Re: Summer Mileage ContestRe: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 04/30/02 03:46PM
  Re: Summer Mileage ContestRe: don-ohio don-ohio 04/30/02 04:13PM
  Summer Mileage Contest UpdateRe: Wayne Wayne 05/12/02 06:19PM
  Re: Summer Mileage Contest UpdateRe: don-ohio don-ohio 05/12/02 08:37PM
  Re: Summer Mileage Contest UpdateRe: Ron Brown Ron Brown 05/13/02 12:54PM
  come on down wayne :)Re: Dave Gregory Dave Gregory 05/13/02 08:36PM
  Re: Summer Mileage ContestRe: Jamie Leonard Jamie Leonard 05/12/02 07:46PM

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account