Re: 3 dead after biker bar brawl in nevada

Regina Powell /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Sometimes the Angels don't care if you're a motorcyclist to mess with you. I'm part of a bicycle club where we build/weld/mutate tall bikes (several bike frames stacked and welded -- the tallest was 3 stories high!), choppers, rickshaws, et cetera. Some of the guys wear the Hard Times Bike Club colors, which is a Jolly Roger with H/T/B/C in the corners and Black Label beer logos.

A group of our guys were riding around (on bicycles!) and were harassed by a bunch of Angels, made to take off their colors, beaten up -- even after they pleaded their case that they don't even ride motorcycles and had nothing to do with any motorcycle gangs, their colors didn't look similar, et cetera. There are bad eggs in all groups, I s'pose, but that's one of the reasons I don't wear colors (that and I've no real psychological need to belong to 'the club').

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account