Re: 12v DC Conversion / LED brake light Q's

Jaa Bee /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I dont think I'm over thinking this, Rebel moby. I just want it done right. I'd rather these lights not flicker at all. But thanks anyway.

And let me clear up, I am not looking to simply switch out the bulb in the stock tail light. I am not using the stock tail light. This is going on a build. I want it to look custom.

Martin's design is nice, but I want a strip of LEDs, not just 6 or so. Actually, what I truly want is two strips of LEDS (one white, one red), as you would have got from my first post. And doing this martins way would cost a good deal more from the looks of it, not to mention the LEDs would not be pre-housed in a nice waterproof epoxy.

Alex, I think I'm gonna go with what you suggested. Thanks alot!

I'll post photos here when once I get all the parts sourced and am ready to build. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account