Some footage from the Arizona Rally

I finally edited a little bit of the arizona rally footage. This link is just a long shot of various people riding through Phoenix.

click <a href="http://web.mac.com/jmkvernmo/iWeb/joelkvernmo.com/Arizona%20moped%20rally.html">here</a>;

Also, once you go to the link, you can click around and look at some of the footage I've taken in Seattle over the last while.

-Joel

Nothing loads or plays up for me regarding the videos. I'd like to think that I'm pretty proficient at clicking links but maybe not.

Re: Some footage from the Arizona Rally

Sweet.

it all worked fine for me.

worked for me too. dude that section of the az clip were you guys almost crash into craig (black and white bike) is awsome!

i remember i rode by all crazy fast with bella on the back during that same strip of desert. did you cut that out? i was on a black toptank with white rims in a black and white leather jacket.

i have been waiting since the rally for that footage lol.

I THINK I took a screenshot of a man named gunther... is this him?

Looked like he was riding a storm trooper with wheels.

LOL

Wish I could have been there, the ride looked very nice. Some sweet bikes too.

Justin

1170360258_fingers.jpg

works great for me,

looks good joel

you should come over soon?

like tomorrow

we'll drink tea

and make bad video art

Hmm, it worked when I fired up IE but not on Firefox. Maybe it's time I upgraded from Win98 too.

I'm on a G5 mac... works great.

Justin

harold,

I know I have some stuff with you in it... I'll post it in a little bit.

-Joel

lol jc thats craig on my other black and white bike.

OK... I didn't think that jacket was leather... and he did not look like Mike D. LOL

The bike looks sweet though. Wish I could have ridden with everybody.

Justin

would you fucking idiots stop typing /

nice work duder

Great,I didnt have any problem downloading and playing that clip,I watched it about 20 times,you shouold be in movies Joel!Jerry.

Thanks for the videos, Joel. Good stuff! Makes me PO'd that it's 5 degrees here in Ioway.

"Dear .Mac Member,

Please be aware that you've exceeded 90% of your .Mac data transfer quota for the current period. At the current rate you may exceed your quota, especially if you have received this email towards the start of a two-week monitoring period (the 1st or the 16th of the month)."

So, My site will probably go down for a while due to overwhelming traffic... sorry. I'll put the same footage on youtube so that people can see it.

-Joel

Awesome footage, i love it. How did you get the sound to come out so clean? Thats the big problem we have whenever i tape my buddies drag racing, the sound always sounds like hell using the microphone built into my sony digital 8 camera.

And for those of you guys in colder climates, get out and ride, it had to be below 0 this morning and i was out there hittin' it hard. A couple sweaters and a leather jacket.

You're a brave dude, mobyman. I salute thee.

Great stuff!

I wish I was still riding in the desert!

ride when ever my ped runs that isn't very often but when it is I don't care if its 2 degrees out

AI

Brian Mikami /

Great vid Joel! Loved the music vid too...good stuff, nice bikes, good camera work and looked fun!

So... my website is down for now because I exceeded my bandwidth for the month... but I am tarting to post everything on Youtube so <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrbqZJNRX3g">here</a>; is a link the Arizona Footage on youtube.

Steamboat Aka J. R. Stevens /

Good Job. thanks. Jim

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account