Re: Inverness Rally V

I'm getting more excited every day

I'm going to end up pulling a very late night tomorrow getting the bikes ready because it just figures that work would go late every single day this week. Its gonna be awesome!

Looks like I'm gunna miss it, got a funeral to go to saturday and my Puch is down until parts come in next week. :(

I'm gonna wait til friday to get my bikes ready. because all that'll entail is unlocking whichever one i wanna bring. They always ready.

Bringing my winter coat that ive had since i was 12..im not freezing this year.

yeah man bring yer fur loincloth campers sat night gonna be cold

WLR is bringing down the griddle and going to be serving up pancakes saturday morning

WHOA!! Whats next??? Free PBR?

Geesh.

Getting stoked, first ever rally for me and the wife!

just wish I had the sealed bearing conversion done on hers so she could ride the golden bullet instead of mine...oh well, looks like I will be riding my parts bike hahaha (edited)

I think a keg will somehow appear at sometime over the weekend.

-Riprips- Taylor Durdan /

Brett, that sounds awesome! Like the one year i brought the van and the giant tub of PBR and Jager HAHAHA Jewish and I made toast n eggs for folks the next morning

Hey buzzards, I really need some legit moonshine.

Or to anyone else. I need at least two jars and will of course pay for them. Srsly I want two jars to bring back please someone coming from one of the southern states bring down some for me

Taylor, fuck yeah we made eggs and they were delicious. I don't miss that van, lost my innocence in that van, then again in the tent that night

Im Fuckin Stoked!

Nick those two jars are gunna be consumed friday night just letting you know. Mark and I are gunna get trashed on the bottle of jager he got me :-D

I want to bring some back for someone. Lol but srsly I'm fine with getting wasted I def want to bring some back though.

chris snell Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Nick those two jars are gunna be consumed friday

> night just letting you know. Mark and I are gunna

> get trashed on the bottle of jager he got me :-D

I'll see you all Saturday morning :)

What time does the main ride start? 10am?

Glad you can make it TJ

-Riprips- Taylor Durdan Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brett, that sounds awesome! Like the one year i

> brought the van and the giant tub of PBR and Jager

> HAHAHA Jewish and I made toast n eggs for folks

> the next morning

Man the first impression I got from you was that van and you busting the giant cooler full ofpbr throwing it out of it. I found the bottle of jack in the bottom, already blitzed on beer and if I recall said "what the Hell is this? OH MY GOD"

Mopeds !!!

Scooters

Moped scooter poo poo platter..

King Drunky JCams /

Jamie and i are heading out now... we should get there around 11 i think... see you all soon!

What do we have for loaners? No way to get gilarini there this year, and it needs a transmission, lol.

Sitting at the fire enjoying

With all the folk.

They from all over! (edited)

Me and Mopedjay are on our way..YAY

I'm not going

Sadly my tomos lost compression 2 miles into the ride... but that means I got to drink more beer and get some footage! Ill put some clips together and post in a few days but heres a short one:

My First Rally and I had soooo much fun!!! Met great people and had a blast. Big thanks to our host as well!

King Drunky JCams /

Just got home and unloaded the truck...

Man, we had a blast, and it was great seeing old friends again. Met some new people too and the ride on Saturday was awesome! The hangover that Jamie and I each had was shitty! But drinking beer like an animal til 6am will do that shit to ya.

I cannot tell you how excited I am that both of my bikes ran great and made it for the whole ride... I would have bet the ranch before the ride that at least one of my peds would poop out, but neither did.

Jamie and I blasted hard on the bikes (fresh cylinders and all) on the last leg of the ride - side by side with Chad Burke on his rad Negrini. Again, super stoked to have completed the ride mechanical failure free...

Here are a few pics I took of the festivities.

Lastly, I personally want to thank everyone for their generosity in giving so freely to TJ's benefit raffle. Steve Brown, extra thanks to you brother. I'm still amazed at just how great the raffle effort went. Moped people are awesome!

Awesome time! Thanks for hosting and putting us up. Well worth the 18 hour drive!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account