Inverness Rally V

Brent Kemling /

Feb. 15-16th

Sorry for the short notice, but it is better then canceling it all together.

As you know amd have heard, this is the place to be. Plenty of parking, camping, and where else ya gonna get a $5.00 steak meal?

If you miss this...sell your mopeds

Bkuzisa@aol.com for address or just wait by your neatest hoghway for a truck to pass by with mopeds in the back, going south, and Follow them hete

Re: Inverness Rally V

Inverness, oh my this has a place in my heart forever. I will be seeing everybody there. And this year I will not be AS drunk... ok no promisies yet.

I'll play this one by ear :( looks like it might land on my 4 round of chemo..

Damn TJ, best wishes with that

as for inverness, I will not be missing it

I missed it last year due to the wreck, and I was a very unhappy camper. I will be there without question with as many of the Petcocks as we can cram in the trucks. Best memories I have riding a moped. (edited)

Perfect way to end Mardi Grasb:)

WillD SWOOP Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Damn TJ, best wishes with that

>

> as for inverness, I will not be missing it

Thank you Will, I will try and make it..some how.

Yo swoops, sup with some littles delivery? Lol

Can't wait to see all you bastards.

Favorite time of the year!! Tell the psycho DJ's wife she isn't invited this year.

DJ Rose was the best part, she played all the hot jams from 38 special and lynard skynard

fucking stoked out of my mind

WillD SWOOP Wrote:

> Damn TJ, best wishes with that

>

> as for inverness, I will not be missing it

DJ Rose brought the house down! Tell her to bring her dysfunctional Decepticon boy toy too!! You can't make up the type of shit that went down last year. Gonna be so hard to top...

Omg, DJ Rose falling face first into the fire was priceless...

Then tripping on some dudes face who was sleeping on the floor oh and I almost forgot, yaking on the couch before passing or while blacking out.

charlie, how bout dj rose making out with that kid that kept grabbing your ass and was trying hump anything that moved

King Drunky JCams /

Wow, I missed out on all that shit last year?

Well, fuck, I can't let that happen again can I?

^^^ nope

Frank Horrigan /

Sucks I live 3000 miles away now.

Now I am far more not happy about sitting in a playpen with a broken head last year. I had been told about the ride but I thought a good bit of it was exaggerated. Jesus.

Nope ^^^

The only thing missing was some sort of Shaman with a mushroom drink.

yup ^^

I shall be there, AgaIn

Saunders BluntFace.. /

Will deff be there!

i went like 3 years ago with timo , well i think same year as break down and die 1 , anyway we had a blast, i flew down a hill almost wrecking into everyone and did some crazy slide out into the middle of the street , it was awesome, been really wanting to return... maybe this year.. not sure yet..!!

Patrick Norris Wrote:

> i went like 3 years ago with timo , well i think

> same year as break down and die 1 , anyway we had

> a blast, i flew down a hill almost wrecking into

> everyone and did some crazy slide out into the

> middle of the street , it was awesome, been really

> wanting to return... maybe this year.. not sure

> yet..!!

That was you?!!!! I was there! That the most aeesome, sketchiest tobagen run I've ever seen! I cannot believe you didn't eat total shit on that crazy ride. I wad on the red passport that year.

yeah that was me .. running no front break and like 40 percent on back..dumb ass..

i had the pinto running back then, it was quick turn over the hill one leg drag down the hill pull left hit the road miss the barrier pull right into middle road. yeah i was shacking, it was my first rally to so i dont if i was more embarrassed or more stoked from not getting my face wrecked..

that was fun time cruising fl been wanting to make it back perfect for my swampthing which loves not having to stop and running in the high rmp all day.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account