oh, that elite 5%!

you lucky 4-moped-owning bastards! what's it like? tell me tell me tell me!

sorry, i'm just overwhelmed by the figure. ( 4! )

no, really. that's fucking awesome!

hey, has anyone customised one, like a lowrider? i was reading lowrider magazine today and looking at the lowrider bicycles and wondering why (if) anyone hasn't done it to a moped. i really want to.

dylan

RE: oh, that elite 5%!

Simon King /

check out the "custom" area of the photos gallery- there are a couple of choppers in there.

i think you'll be surprised how many people have 4 or more mopeds. keep an eye on that poll as the days tick by - i know of 3 people who each have over 4 mopeds.

the trick is to have over 4 RUNNING mopeds.... ;-)

simon

Hmmm .... I've got only three ... 2 of them running, I'm working on the third one.

I've got a 1974 Honda SS50ZE, runs 50 Mph

I've got a 1972 Honda PF50 Novio, runs 30 Mph

And I've got a 1963 Honda C310a, it's not running yet. I bought it just to fix it.

that #4 is me, i just got number four last night, it is a 1968 bridgestone, 4 speed manual transmission, it sure is sweet. but hell, i am in the Moped Army, i guess i should have more than average.

dan

Swarm and Destroy

Moped Army

i have six running mopeds. i am also working on five others. two puchs i found in a barn. 50 each. one foxi free. one puch magnum 25. theyve been great fun fixing.

that sounds sweet

does it run?

how's it shift?

post a pic?

peace,

dylan

So then you must be a sargeant in the Moped Army?

Simon King /

there are now some registered with 9+ -- whew...

simon

i just don't have the SPACE!

wow, i just looked at the gallery. that chopped moped is amazing.that's exactly what i'm talking about! beautiful.

d

HEY SIMON, I HAVE 7 MOPEDS, 5 RUNNING AND 2 PUTTING THE MOTORS TOGEATHER ON, i COLLECT THE AMF ROADMASTER MOPED WITH THE MCCULLOCH ENGINE, DON`T LAUGH, MAY BE WORTH REAL CASH ONE DAY...doug IN va.

Simon King /

We took an AMF to Michgian Fest last year - which is a weekend long indie rock/hardcore concert in Detroit, Michigan. We sold raffle tickets and raffled it off - made about $200. Could of sold it for alot more on ebay, but then again it was tons of fun to raffle it off. I love those little AMF's.

simon

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account