tires

where do I find the 23x2 tires and tube for my 1962 Mobymatic Maybylette? Please help me!

RE: tires fo moped peoples

Mr.Hayusodumb /

you silly/whie you no go to fo walmart an bye tire fo bisickle it same ting like all moped tires? walmart sell fo 4 dolla! then you haveen monies left ova fo buy small basket an plastik horn.

Simon King /

you're starting to annoy me Mr. Hayusodumb.

--------------

Anyway, Buster, head on down to your local bike shop and see if they have tires in that size. if it's specific to mopeds and hard to find give handybikes a call - 614-299-0550. good luck.

I agree with Simon on that fake poster. I hope things change is his lonely isolated life.

Anyway, Buster, sometime back I was looking for similar tires and never found them. Also one thing I learned was that bicycle tires are measured by the outside diameter, and motorcycle (moped) tires use the rim diameter. what I found was that a 26" bicycle tire was too big, and a 24" too small.

The 23" moped rim actually measured 21". There are 21" motorcycle tires out there, but the width was wrong. It truly was a can of worms.

Somewhere back in the older posts someone found a set, but I don't recall where. You could try search feature using 23x2.

Jim

RE: tires

Simon King /

check out <a href="http://www.stevesmoped.com/">http://www.stevesmoped.com/</a>; - they seem to advertise that they have lots of moped tires.

YOU CAN RESEARCH THIS A YAHOO.COM AND SEARCH UNDER MOPED TIRES, TIRES UNLIMITED IN OHIO HAS LOADS OF TIRES FOR BIKES,

a. poslusny /

Can I find a heavy duty tube type tire more than 2ply, size 2.25X16 for a Kenetic Moped? Or is a heavier gauge tire available in a tube less type? Thanks.

A. Poslusny

trail tires

I am trying to make my tomos ttlx a better bike for tral riding. Has anyone seen some knobby tires for tomos bikes? I think the size is 2 1/4- 16.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account