busted pedal arm ... help please!

I tried replacing a bad pedal arm, but I think I screwed up. The pin that holds the pedal arm came out no problem. Then I put it on w/ the new pedal arm and got it jammed half way in on the wrong angle (just off by a bit) and now I can't get it in or out. It seems my efforts to pound it out/in have just destroyed the threads on the pin. What should I do?

Also, the pedal itself is not going in all the way on the new pedal arm. Could it be a problem w/ the pedal arm? Maybe it's not the right kind? I got it from Handy Bikes and I told them the kind of moped I have (Bianchi Snark w/ Minarelli engine). I think they know what they're doing, so it's probably just me and my clumsiness. Any help on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: busted pedal arm ... help please!

Mr.Hayusodumb /

no worrie about/get out an walk, you beeing go fasta than ryde moped.

ok jack ass! first of all F*CK off. nad second of all get hooked on phonics. u need to e n o u n c i a t e your words. is that soo hard? NO

Hey Mr. heyusodumb, f*ck off / you unfunny if you no like moped why you here ?What the hell are you doing in this forum anyway ? You just say the same old stupid unfunny things. People use this forum for help and advice and they don't want to hear from some loser who thinks he's funny. Get a life.

Mike:

First of all, you did not spell enunciate correctly. Secondly, I have no idea who you are and why you are responding to my post on the forum. Third, I do not see why you need to use profanity. Fourth, your "advice" was not helpful for my problem whatsoever. Fifth, the Moped Army rules and will hunt you down.

BTW, how are things at FreakCo? Or do you think we do not know who you are? I would call you a troglodite, but you probably do not even know what that means.

Reeperette /

Don't feed the Trolls.

Ree

first of all what is phreakco?! second i am mike i am a member here at moped army and third of all a trogladite (dont really know how to spell it) is a primitive human. which i am not. i just hate people who say dumb things on this forum! about the advice sorry about that. i would sugest going back and saying u got the wrong ones. but i havent had that prob so cant really help.sorry man.

-mike

Simon King /

mike, i can see that you were responding to Mr.Hayusodumb and not Miguel. Just ignore that kind of thing - these trolls are looking for a reaction from their dumb comments, I delete them whenever I can get to them before a comment...thanks for reading the forum - these guys will grow up someday.

simon

moped army

sorry mike

I want to apologize to Mike. I had the replies bounce directly to me via email, and didn't know that he was responding to Mr. H and not to me. I really want to apologize for that. Sorry, Mike. I should've been more careful.

But ... who the hell is this Mr. H? Can we figure out his ISDN numbers and email bomb him or something? I say somebody Pearl his punk ass. Hit hard. Hit fast. Swarm and DESTROY!!

RE: sorry mike

Simon King /

we could find out for sure, i log the ip addresses - but it would be alot of work and involve calling his access provider - it's best to just ignore....

RE: sorry mike

sounds cool. yeah its alright. i understand.about mr h. if he comes around again i say we catch him or atleast ban him from the site.....

thanks for the apologie.

-mike

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account