I Decided To Go With A New Electric Scooter...

Re: I Decided To Go With A New Electric Scooter...

Ouch. That's not going to score a whole lot of points around here--- plus, I doubt anyone here knows how to FIX one!!

good luck, though....let us know how you like it.

well, all you'd have to do for that is check out battlebots battle packs, and throw a lot of money into batterys. go for 24 volts and start makin ozone..... and burning stuff out.

16mph???? you gotta be kidding me. That's not transportation, that's an expensive toy.

Wow, yeah.. for that same $ 700 you can get a brand new Avanti Mont moped and do 35 to 40 mph ..... 16mph is like bicycle speed ... that electric might be ok if you're a senior citizen living in a trailer park in Florida ... "I've fallen, and I can't get up "

:)

Maybe. The eGo one looks like a better deal. Almost looks like a moped:)

You may be disappointed,Ric.

Hey,Ric!If you're a pure city dweller and don't need serious transportation,that'd be fine.But say you want to go a little farther.....say,25 or 30 miles.......not going to do you much good.Probably wear out pretty quick.And a pothole would gobble up the little tires and give you a good jolt.I'd go with a new or slightly used `ped for all-around versatility.Just my 2 cents.(:^)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account