Custom Mopeds

I just finished my custom bike, i wanted to see some other custom bikes.

finished bike.jpg

Re: Custom Mopeds

Brandon Compton /

your bike intriques me...

mmm... Agreed ^^^

MOAR PICS!!!

It looks tall.

the stand over height is a few inches less than a puch magnum its deceptive it looks alot larger than it is. 17in front wheel and a 16in rear

thunderhawk frame?

No I built the frame

How did you get it to levitate?

xeta prime Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How did you get it to levitate?

Pixie dust

y'all have too much money and too much time. ;)

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

It might just be the picture, but did you put your sidebleed exit too far up the chamber? It looks like it should be further back.

More like... No money, random steel pipes lying around, parts, and a welder.

what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the what the

Good work. Custom frames are always good to see. I don't know if you are looking for feedback but here it is anyways.

Clean up the wires and fuel line. Run it down the frame or something because having them dangle kinda ruins all that weird negative space in the middle.

having a smaller wheel in the back is kindof an unusual choice. If they're not the same size then it's typically the smaller wheel in front. I'm pretty curious about the rational behind that decision.

Also more pics, less photoshop.

How long till your shocks snap in half. I also think the front forks arent supported properly. I'm not sure you thought this build out very well. Maybe next time...

Can I get that drop-shadow at Treats?

pizza the hut Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Good work. Custom frames are always good to see. I

> don't know if you are looking for feedback but

> here it is anyways.

>

> Clean up the wires and fuel line. Run it down the

> frame or something because having them dangle

> kinda ruins all that weird negative space in the

> middle.

>

> having a smaller wheel in the back is kindof an

> unusual choice. If they're not the same size then

> it's typically the smaller wheel in front. I'm

> pretty curious about the rational behind that

> decision.

>

> Also more pics, less photoshop.

Smaller wheel in the back is an old BMX thing where it adds to your low end gearing. That would be my guess..

I't looks like a total death trap to me and I LIKE IT!!! Never a dull moment on that thing i'm sure...

that same shit marty McFly used on his hover board

i ran all the wiring through the frame, i want to run the cable and fuel line some how where there not just dangling i agree just need to figure it out, I'm planning on using a much bigger tire in the rear and thinner tire in the front. the vespa grande runs a 17 front and 16 rear and a ton of old motorcycles run a smaller rear wheel and bigger front. im using a tomos engine and idk if i should lace the tomos hub to a 17' wheel??

18's!

if the front forks arent supported propperly i think thats something you would have to take up with tomos. you cant see in the picture how there mounted but the top tube is shaped around and welded and there is a triangle plate steel with 3 points of support in tom and another triangle plate steel support under the top tube with 3 points of support. the whole frame is thick walled hot rolled steel. im sure its a death trapuild but it fun as hell to ride and looks good

maybe some 22's, hah 18s wont fit

make a rear swingarm like austin from bang did. the forks will more than likely fit a 18.. and if they don't get a dirtbike fork. i think if you put 18s front and back it would make the bike appear larger. plus it would be awesome for top end.

m

549550_162652790530286_1679267662_n.jpg
IMG_2114-1.jpg
tumblr_m9g9uvREIf1ren0ibo1_1280.jpg

I like the build but thats the dumbest fucking picture ive ever seen! Post the one that Rachel posted on instagram! Looks like its not finished, but are they ever? Still tweaking bikes i finished 2 years ago.

It dosnt look like that truss is functional, due to the flat steel strip, why you no use tube like the rest of the bike? And yea that side bleed looks to be in a bad spot, but who knows, it might rip! I can tell you 100% that if you don't put on a support to brace that baffle its going to break off the pipe... ask me how i know...

Oh well good job on the work im sure it was a ton of work, i still haven't mustered up the balls to build a frame from scratch!

looks like 1st gen apollyon

185133_164617143667184_1246791267_n.jpg

dat pipe........... hows its power?

It's pretty good the top end on it is great, nothing like my circuit pipe I had to ditch, because it was too low

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account