mazzucchelli vespa piaggio special competition will it fit in malossi reed valve case help!!!!!!

i got the rong crank and i need to know it this will fit commot says not but i need to know

Re: mazzucchelli vespa piaggio special competition will it fit in malossi reed valve case help!!!!!!

If you're gonna run a malossi case get the malossi crank. They are really the only cranks worth a damn.

Re: mazzucchelli vespa piaggio special competition will it fit in malossi reed valve case help!!!!!!

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

Yeah. You don't mess with success.

bump

Austin, stop posting desperate single thread demands for every aspect of your builds. Also, performance forum is where this belongs, I.E. WRONG FORUM FUCK FACE.

this is a general qustion butt pluger

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

The Rong crank only fits Rong cases.

i dont really want to get the mlossi one whats bes i know i have to get a full round one right

Dominic Valentino /

ditto on the strong vibrations, my mazz crank feels like it was sourced from the heart of a concrete vibrator

i think you meant Wong crank, engrish jokes arent funny, it's offensive.

Hey guys I want advice but don't want to listen to it I'm an idiot *adam

im tryin to get a hard vor answer yo

bump hump that ass

***VANILLA BLUNDER*** /

Why bump this? Everyone said it was a bad idea.

You are so fucking dumb dude stop bumping this shit. Get a malossi crank you fucking moron.

fuck you

Dude july wow I'm so insulted. A dumb fuck told me to shut up after he posted yet again in a thread where he didn't listen to anything. How about this advice. Run the mazi crank till it breaks and then cry to your mom when you ruin your kit and case because you didn't listen to people who have done this before. You are dumb and should stop posting and read more.

BUMP

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account