Gaskette seeking ride from Bay area to Flock Yeah

Sara Gerstenberger /

I posted a little over a month ago about moving up north from LA and, welp, I'm here

If any of you ladies and gents plan on heading down to Flock Yeah in a few weeks and have some extra space for a gal and her backpack (one way only) that would be rad. I'm good for sharing some gas money and don't take up much space, and I'm sure you would receive many hugs from my other ladies and I for the good deed.

I'm currently in San Jose but can take the train somewhere else if that is more convenient, HAAAAAAALP!

Re: Gaskette seeking ride from Bay area to Flock Yeah

meh, on the east coast you'd just get ignored.

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

apparently not.

Sara Gerstenberger /

thanks for the support Sabat!

yeh, well i was going to say something gross about how many hugs it might take to cum. neways remember to keep a sharp one with you. kara says she just pretends to be into it, and stabs em in the neck

ask mopedhead Andy, he is coming from SJ. Do you have his info?

We are still figuring out all our ride plans. I'll make a note that you need a ride. Also post on the COTL Facebook group page. We are usually more aware of things going on there than we are on GenFor. If you need an invite to the FB Group let me know.

we also have moped transport available if you are planning on taking your moped down there as well.

Sara Gerstenberger /

Chris- yeah I have his number, haven't tried texting him yet since I've been here

Edmund- thanks! I sent a request to join the group

I'm heading down with a camper and have room for carpool peeps w/mopeds.

Anyone need a ride let me know.

Request denied.

Jk

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account