Spark plug chunks of VENGEANCE!

So I carry spark plug chunks in my pocket. most of the time they drive me nuts grating on my leg and all, but a guy passed me close in my lane so i caught up and dug out the chunks and threw em through his FUCKIN window. motherfucker got what he deserved!!!

this is a false story.

has anyone ever actually carried spark plug chunks and exacted sucessful vengeance against a deserving driver? How'd that turn out, there'd be an interesting story.

Re: Spark plug chunks of VENGEANCE!

Salsa Salsa /

What do you do with the plugs to get the ceramics? Crush em in a vice?

When I used to ride bicycles up in the city of brotherly love, we'd carry a few old batteries in our pockets.

or my favorite is the air horn technique. someone cuts you off or closes you out or something on a nice summer day. catch up to them at the next light shove the air horn in their window and depress the button. No real harm done, but their ears will be ringing for a while and they'll think twice next time. (edited)

Christian Giron /

Yeah I read all the time about people carrying around the porcelain, but I really don't think anyone would actually break a window cause some asshole cut them off.

Think about it, he cuts you off, you break window.. then what? you try your hardest to putt away at 30mph so he doesn't call the cops?

i want an LRAD on my moped. like in whalewars. the spark plug thing is bogus. it has about the same glass breaking ability of a like sized rock. use a chunk of an old smashed toilet, now that's ceramic.

GROMS

That's exactly why I chose to control my anger when some douchy "diplomatic" couple road raged on me after passing me in my lane. If I had done something to that I wouldn't be able to drive away fast enough aha.

David Traver Adolphus /

Lo these many years ago I drove an ex-highway department 1973 Chevy pickup with one-ton running gear. It was big and highway department orange. I always parked where I could get out, because it took a lot of room.

At the movie theater one night, I parked in the last space in the row. Some mulyak parked an Accord next to me in the exit row while I was in the movie. I backed and filled as much as possible but it was going to be physically impossible to get out. I put it in 4-low and drove over his hood.

Had that been a moped, I could have picked it up and moved it to safety.

There is no moral to this story.

don't carry a hammer... just sayin...and don't be a pussy ass reporter..

Christian Giron /

^^ LOL wtffffff shouldve taken a picture.

edit: dang it dusty, this is to the truck story haha (edited)

not sure what the truck story is...

Salsa Salsa /

Casserollers Greg has a air horn that is connected to a soda bottle. It is refllable with a bike pump and is louder than a car horn.

♣Slew Foot♣ /

anyone else just use the extra gallon tank to just dowse that pesky cager and then keep flicking the zippo all mennacing like.....

screep click klack screep click klack

The ceramic pieces will indeed break glass. we used to throw them at school bus

windows in high school . the first time I did it I could not believe it worked.

I only really carry them for the odd situation I heard from a fellow member of being chased the wrong way down a one way being threatened for his life.

that and I have a pull strap kill for crack heads wanting to steal bikes by pushing you over as you ride

Why spend time smashing up sparkplugs? Throw the entire plug! Use rocks, or find a stick and build a club. Eat spinach, and cough the cars off the road. Throw a bottle of gasoline with a lit handkercheif in it. Pull out a gun and blow their heads off!

Or just do what I do. Get used to traffic, and quit being a spoiled brat pussy. If you think you deserve the right of way, you're already in the wrong mindset for riding mopeds. If you must lash out at traffic, you must have very little to think about at any given time. Maybe grow more brain, and get over yourself.

Hhaaha, this isn't directed toward Will, just toward any dum-ass who thinks they have special rights. They seriously do have a hard time seeing mopeds out there, and if you ignore THAT, you will get hurt. Sparkplug chunks won't fix blatant stupidity.

I disagree spark plugs fix a lot of blatant stupidity. witht he first $215 window

Edward Richardson /

Swiftly followed by a crushed moped and a world of gore. You might even get away the first time, but you do this to the wrong person, they will hunt you down. Every day you are depending on the the basic human decency of people that make the conscious decision to let you live. You alter this dynamic at your peril.

that was the first time seeing that dwayne video, i am still laughing. classic dwayne, i miss you!

you guys are losers...take a class, get your permit and carry a consealed weapon...

(insert sarcasm here)

Salsa Salsa /

Even big cities are not that big. Most people live on a schedule and will prolly cross your path again. If you fuck with them today at 5pm, they will prolly be in the same spot tomorrow at 5pm. . . And they might see you first.

(Casserollers) ∴ Μ Λ Ι Ζ Σ ∴ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Even big cities are not that big. Most people live

> on a schedule and will prolly cross your path

> again. If you fuck with them today at 5pm, they

> will prolly be in the same spot tomorrow at 5pm. .

> . And they might see you first.

Agreed. I feel like a lot of people don't think about things like this. I long ago stopped yelling/getting in people's faces over stuff. I find that it's much more effective to calmly approach them at a light and ask them if anything's wrong.

Deez, my sentiments exactly. Sometimes you can be my favorite person ever.

Yup. Why go from something that people aren't looking for to a potential target for road rage? Makes no sense. last year my girlfriend worked a scene where a raged cager got a few AK rounds through their window. Neither party ended up better than the other. Just something to think about. Drive to be alive bros!

wow, someone cut me off in traffic.

now i get to spend my entire day planning unholy vengence.

or react and spend weeks, months, with a bullseye on my back (sore thumb style)

yes, a ped sticks out in your mind, sort of.

wait, i can defensively throw something, yea, as i'm being brutally inconvenienced.

"cagers" are sheep, this thread is about Ragers.

last rant then i'm done.

honestly, does anybody keep spark plug chunks in their car?

i fail to see a difference.

In the end its all pointless. If someone is mad enough to run you over, breaking a window will only ensure your death.

I think any body who has owned a bike for over a year should have realized by now that if someone hates mopeds, fueling the fire only screws yourself over. In the big citys you can get away with a little more, but in small towns, even kicking someones door as they cut you off will turn into that person running you off the road next time they see you out and about. Lafayette seems relaxed about mopeds but in Goshen there was people with a crazy hatred for mopeds for seemly no reason at all.

Lets say your visiting a city and someone cuts you off so you hypothetically break a windows of theirs. Good for you, you know what you have achieved? That person will forever HATE mopeds with a burning passion. That guy will cuss and scream at everybody who rides in that area. Maybe go after them? Maybe that guy will chase down and bump any moped he sees off the road. Congratulation, You just hypothetically killed your host but you were angsty.

That being said, feel free to rent a chines scooter and smash every car in you see.

RingringBANG ! Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> that was the first time seeing that dwayne video,

> i am still laughing. classic dwayne, i miss you!

Its honestly my favorite video he has made. He is super funny in real life but that video kills me every time.

A pocket full of change to any panel on the car ( I would chose the hood) will be more expensive than fixing a window. But yeah why give some asshole a reason.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account