Moonshiner Mopeds Puch Maxi Stiffy Back Struts

Does anyone out there run these on your maxi? If so what do you think of them & could you send a pic or 2? I have searched everywhere & can not find any pics & only the 2 reviews at 1977mopeds but that is for the magnum nothing for maxi, thanks a lot I really appreciate any info. SUPPORT LOCAL FLAVA

Re: Moonshiner Mopeds Puch Maxi Stiffy Back Struts

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

They're just solid ba They perform just as well as other solid bars.

Thanks, I thought they would ride like a rigid, I really want to see sone pics of folks that are running em, I thought it was strange that I couldn't find one damn pic.

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

Moonshiner is a Rad Dood. Josh, you met him this weekend.

Should be a thread ben made while doing R&D for them and was sending them out to a few riders for testing...basically trying to get them to ride hard and break them.

Thanks I'll check that out after work, & unfortunately I wasn't able to go to the rally I was incarcerated after being packed & loaded up, I didn't even get 20 miles, a real bummer

Yea I R&D'd them for Ben, they work just great. Very well made and pleasing to the eye. Stood up to a summer of bumpy potholes and such, never raced with them or nothing. My buddy leg has them on his racing maxi.

Yup.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account