Uber Trade Deal

Would you trade this:

For these two:

I'm fuckin stumped on what I should do.

Re: Uber Trade Deal

two mopeds are better than one, i'd keep the pinto (and get a matching set of wheels) and then fix the maxi all stock like and sell it.

2 peds are better than 1 = fact!!

But I dig that garelli..

delete this account /

^agreed

3 peds or no deal

MaddMatt -Ruffians STL /

Do it.

The only problem I have is I know exactly what has been done to the Garelli. I know the work into it, I know how well it runs, and I know how well i've taken care of it. I dont want to trade it for two busted ass worthless trick ass hoes.

That Pinto is a solid ped. It's Joe's, and he's been on the up and up with mopeds. This is one of his many solid peds in the fleet he has. He takes it out most Wednesdays for our meets. A maxi is a maxi, bleh.

I think it's a deal, but you need to ride those peds to determine their worth for you.

edit:

If I'm not mistaken, the pinto is a 40mph ped. (edited)

He wouldnt be the type of guy to not tell me shit about the peds though right?

Electrohacker . Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> 3 peds or no deal

Neither one is rideable at this time :-/

Nicholas Cole Wrote:

> Neither one is rideable at this time :-/

Maybe you should go over to his place have a beer with him, turn some wrenches, talk moped, discuss the deal, come out on a Wednesday and hang.

NO WAY. 1 ped is way better than 2. man, i need to get rid of shit.

Where do you guys meet?

Personaly no, but people like puchs because they are easier for novices and easy to get parts.

Keep the Garelli.

I'd ask how much he wanted to sell those two bikes for and after some negotiating come up with a reasonable price. I'd keep the Garelli. It looks like a sweet bike.

id take a garelli over a puch any day.

My only issue is I honestly dont rode the Garelli much, and i'd like it to be someone who would ride the shit out of it and show it off.

If thats the case why would you trade one that you don't ride for two you're not going to ride?

Well I dont ride it often because it doesnt have any performance mods so I cant keep up with my friends when we ride. But the pinto is kitted and the puch is much easier/cheaper to build up. Plus I wouldnt feel bad chopping up the Maxi to build what I want. I couldnt start chopping and painting the Garelli.

keep the garelli, way more doper.

Garelli for the Win. Fuck a Maxi & Pinto.

Anyone who owns a garelli will tell you....well they probably won't tell you anything, their busy overcoming clutch problems and trying to find high dollar kits just so they can keep up with the pack.

puchs rule. are they both 1 speeds? if that maxi has a decent za50 its puch all day get the puchs, fix them up, and joust people in your back yard.

Nicholas Cole Wrote:

> Neither one is rideable at this time :-/

I just spoke to him. The pinto runs fine, it's been his daily rider and tops at 44ish. lol Crazy for that holy-bi-turbo.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

No

The Garelli kits aren't that overpriced.

Every witless drone has a Puch.

trade

Christian Giron /

Nicholas Cole Wrote:

> Well I dont ride it often because it doesnt have

> any performance mods so I cant keep up with my

> friends when we ride. But the pinto is kitted and

> the puch is much easier/cheaper to build up. Plus

> I wouldnt feel bad chopping up the Maxi to build

> what I want. I couldnt start chopping and painting

> the Garelli.

based on this:

I would trade, sell the maxi, and use the maxi to make the pinto even faster. IDK about you, but I would hate just having a moped sitting around doing nothing, which is why I avoid having a plethora of them.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account