translater

what translator are people using to talk to people on puch.de.

Re: translater

Find someone who actually speaks German.

When people use online translators, what they say sounds like spam posts from Nairobi, good kindly sir.

online translators leave things out or they can not be translated a real person could work around this. an online Translator would just leave it out or make it literal.

Google works good enough to make the Turks think I actually know Turkish. Some languages do not have words for words we use. If you use correct english and simplify your sentences it will work great.

Instead of ; hey do you guys have any kits?

Use; Hello. I would like to purchase a cylinder 70ccm.

Overpriced Parts /

Most Dutch/german people speak better English then we speak Dutch/German ask for someone who can speak english or if the site wants more business suggest them to have English text/prices

i've actually been to austria and germany. Was shocked at the amount of people who actually spoke english. Yes more of them speak english than we speak German. Ken's spot on.

i used Google translator and it was still in german.

i`m trying to find a clutch bushing for a za (edited)

delete this account /

I always email them in english when they type back gmail has a built in translator thats gets the point across of their message.

Rosetta Stone. Learn German.

i e-mailed them they cant get the part i need anyways.

i need a clutch bushing for a puch za.10.25mm.

is there an easy way to get the bushing off of the crank so i can have a few made. reverse engineering is the easiest/cheapest way to have things made. (edited)

tor, translaTOR

SkUG SkUGosarus /

i used english - it works quite well :)

WHen uzing unline translaters u gots ta no propper speeling an haev goode grammer...

Google translate works fairly well for most things. We sell machine parts to people in Mexico, Italy, Quebec through e-mail using Google translate or Babel fish and it usually works well enough to get the job done.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account