Has anyone ever corrected the police when pronouncing the make of your Ped when running it through their radio?

I can see myself doing this

Re: Has anyone ever corrected the police when pronouncing the make of your Ped when running it through their radio?

dude you post about nothing alot, please keep the grom chatter down.

Re: Has anyone ever corrected the police when pronouncing the make of your Ped when running it through their radio?

My German friends corrected my on the pronunciation. PUCH, They haven't seen it yet... They ride KTM's... they want to find some old KTM mopeds. Are they real hard to find?

gotcha...................

dude you post about nothing alot, please keep the grom chatter down..

yes i have every time they have run my puch.... and thats about once a week

I take it you say "That's PUKE to you!"

My local police beat a homeless guy to death for doing just what the officer said. (Caught on tape, trial to start soon.) I can just imagine if someone told them to do anything right.

Re: I take it you say "That's PUKE to you!"

dont even know why they still pull me over they all know me for god sakes i work at the sub joint they all eat at. Never get a ticket. dont even have a permit or a registration for the ped. Fuckin' Pigs. one was hunting around here and blew a ladys leg off with a 50 cal black powder..... "thought she was a deer." spinless pricks your a cop arn't you supposed to know what you're shooting at and account for every bullet down range. and i think i saw that vid they like beat him to death or some shit. see them in hell i'll be the one with the horns and the sharp stick.

pretty much spot on though doug spot on mate

Legitimate question... Legitimate answer...

I only would if it was causing confusion with identifying the bike, most cops can pronounce Honda...lol, but Motocecane? I have to say though, most cops stop me to look at the bike, ask what it is etc. Have asked for my dl, one even for ins, but I have a plate and they are not fast enough to get me in trouble. I try and be as polite as possible to cops, even the asshole ones, as you may win in court later, but is it worth a beating or an impound just to be right? On the street they have the badge, and the oh yeah....the gun. You have the right to remain silent...use it! :)

It's not what you say, it's how you say it. Always be kind.

cop can't pronounce name mopeder gets made takes off in high speed pursuit risks everyone's life on the road blasting around at the outrageous speed of 30 mph. decelerating moped backfires and police open fire. All bullets miss mopeder hits telephone pole dies on impact. police laugh and do a burn out on his head. Then go out for donuts and coffee.

I heard mike tell you to keep the grom chatter down, so I think you should.

I still say roll legit, have all required paperwork etc. Provide all info required by law, if the cop is a dick to you let him be, you are right and the worst they can do is cite you, one you can prob beat. But if you get mouthy, you fall into the "disorderly conduct" area of the law...a catch all for general douchebagery. This can get you a night in the tank, and your bike a ride to impound. Not worth running your mouth. Be the better person.

Has anyone ever corrected you and told you that you're an idiot dusty?

Mikebeez Blkblk Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> dude you post about nothing alot, please keep the

> grom chatter down.

Nah, cause when the say I was on a Honda ruckus I get the ticket thrown out.

^ "can you describe the ruckus sir"?

LAZERSWAG FAG Wrote:

> Has anyone ever corrected you and told you that

> you're an idiot dusty?

I have accepted my idiocracy. There is no getting aroung it when i am elbow deep in a box of beer...

We need those things that they put in the drunk drivers cars. You have to blow a legal limit before you can post.

Gruff "(OFMC)" - /

I havent been pulled over yet without a cop trying to site bogus tickets because they dont know the laws regarding mopeds. They all think it's similar to motorcycles or something like that. I always have to correct them and they think I'm giving them shit. It must be my lovely demeanor which is created when being pulled over for no reason other than being on a ped. Cops are power starved morons, final answer! In Missouri you dont need shit to ride a ped, no registration, no ins., no motorcycle license, no helmet, no plates. When in state parks you do need a vin. number on the bike and you do have to have a regular drivers license. Also the laws do change per municipalities Other than that they can kiss my butt on each cheek. Carry a copy of the laws with you, this is a plus

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

Literate man being interviewed by a cop:

Man: I was injured in the fracas.

Cop: Your left or right fracas?

Except you have to be a certain amount of drunk to post.. . ...

Ok.. I will regulate myself to a 5 beer minimum and a 14 beer maximum...anything in between is fare game...

Rambo Donovan Wrote:

> cop can't pronounce name mopeder gets made takes

> off in high speed pursuit risks everyone's life on

> the road blasting around at the outrageous speed

> of 30 mph. decelerating moped backfires and police

> open fire. All bullets miss mopeder hits telephone

> pole dies on impact. police laugh and do a burn

> out on his head. Then go out for donuts and

> coffee.

you make no sense what so ever

Maybe we should have a separate forum for people under 18 and/or people that just bought their first moped like two weeks ago and want to make it go fast.

That would be a flop... no one wants to make their moped faster...

Jason Thibodeau Wrote:

> Rambo Donovan Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > cop can't pronounce name mopeder gets made

> takes

> > off in high speed pursuit risks everyone's life

> on

> > the road blasting around at the outrageous

> speed

> > of 30 mph. decelerating moped backfires and

> police

> > open fire. All bullets miss mopeder hits

> telephone

> > pole dies on impact. police laugh and do a burn

> > out on his head. Then go out for donuts and

> > coffee.

>

>

> you make no sense what so ever

i want to make mine slower..... and cops are dicks as long as you're within your rights. Tell them like it is. everyone needs to be put in place sometimes no need to brown nose a badge. assholes are assholes let them know it.

I need to check the wiki for a definition of "grome"... evidently that is an undesirable attribute....

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account