custom license plate mount

what did you use? Im looking for something for my targa. id like a shock bolt mounted one but not a huge fan of atomics. any ideas? thanks

ps i dont like it on my rear fender!

Re: custom license plate mount

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

I used a bent piece of steel

I live in clarkston and am a metal fabricator. Draw something up with some dimensions and hole sizes/spacing. I'll fab one up for ya and send it to ya. i'll post a pic of the one i made for my Solex. It turned out real nice.

this one is nothing special. I kept it real simple here. serves the purpose. (edited)

0813122125a.jpg
0813122125b.jpg

Dusty I live in MIchigan too man! ahha lets ride when ya finish your moby! I want something little bigger than the MI moped sticker with a mount system so that i can mount it using my shock bolt on the left side. I suck at drawing

Yours looks nice on the solex!

J P Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dusty I live in MIchigan too man! ahha lets ride

> when ya finish your moby! I want something little

> bigger than the MI moped sticker with a mount

> system so that i can mount it using my shock bolt

> on the left side. I suck at drawing

> Yours looks nice on the solex!

Yeah we should ride for sure! I graduated from corunna and my folks still live in lennon . I plan to blast around my old stomping grounds for sure. I'll pm ya I'm the future and we'll. blast for sure. I have some other friends up their with peds. too. As for the plate holder... just thought I would offer. Have a friend draw something up and I will see what I can do for ya.. I even have some Stainless Steel laying around the shop I could use..

Bent piece of aluminum:

Perfect!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account