SWOOPS rally ATLANTA.

Thanks to all that came to town. It was one hell of a time. Let's see those pics and gopro footage. I will post some video of the raffle and the pyromania soon. (edited)

Re: SWOOPS rally ATLANTA.

haha the rain is cleaning asphalt off my car as I'm typing this. When I was sleeping I thought someone blew a moped engine, nope it was the asphalt on fire.

"THE ASPHALT HAS NOWHERE TO GO" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That was RAD! Mobyz Ryderz thanks goes out to The SWOOPES &

the whole crew! Special thanks to FRED for Sunday.

Bwahhh bwahhh b-bwahhhh

THE SWOOPS RALLY ROCKED THE ATL****!

The concrete Nick... The concrete...

This rally rocked my cock off. Thanks to Matt for not even hesitating to give us the keys to his truck when we said we needed help. Thanks to Skip for the euro cases. I was honestly took me so off guard by you telling me to just take them I almost teared up. I was a tad drunk, but none the less. Also thanks for the Pizza on sunday night. I needed that. Thanks to Seth for riding me dubs on his Senda. That was my first 70+ dubs ride. Thank you to Will for letting me ride the Acockolips... It was fun as hell to ride. Thank you to all the Swoops for everything this weekend. You know the rally was awesome when you can't wait to get the fuck out of there on Sunday cause you are fucking beat.

To all my new friends, I can't wait to see you cats/kittens again. Swoops rally embodied, to me, what moped rallies are all about. I can't wait till Southern Comfort to see all of you guys again.

Diamond Dogs and MPG get honorable mentions. These two clubs on the up and up. Behleeeee DAT! (edited)

Honorable mention to the dirtbike guy riding through a graveyard halfway through the ride.

Thanks to the swoops for a great fucking time. And to Beznic and the diamond dogs for keeping me laughing my ass off all weekend.

(edited)

also, these are the only pictures i took all weekend. Oops.

This rally did not get as gay as it could have... Only one naked guy and it wasn't me for a change.

Breakdown and die harder, well yes I did, or at least my Pug did. DAMN IT!

Had a BLAST! Thanks Swoops for throwing this awesome shin dig! As always, enjoyed seeing everyone again except for jeremy's dick. Enjoyed first hand experience of breaking down in the worst possible place in ATL and digging through peoples trash for shit I could use to band-aid my bike together with in the fuckin dark:) Straight up Macgyver style! Enjoyed watching people belly flopping in the river and seeing the flesh eating amebas trying to chase down their next host. Hopefully no one got hit of course! Explosive concrete=Awesome. Tell the skate rats were sorry for creating a giant hole near their ramp:)

The good news is that my arm isn't infected and isn't going to fall off. So hopefully all of you guys are good. I know. I know. FleshEatingBacteria.net™®©20012swoopsallrightsreserved.

Nick sorry you had to see my dick bounce around. Wait... No im not! HAHA YOU SAW MY DICK. AGAIN!!!

Thanks to everyone who made the trip to ATL. This was our best rally yet and its your fault!

Can't wait for Wilmington! <3

p.s. everyone should go to Wilmington

I'm glad i got to ride with you retards on my award winning tomos. You southern idiots really know how to make a damn yankee feel welcome. thanks to everyone that drank beer with me and tolerated my drunken shenanigans. Special thanks to will for banning me and helping me out when i got pulled over, Jordan for letting me sleep in his bed and shotgunning beer and being a bad motherfucker in general and Jeremy for picking that girl up from the airport. You ruined rallies for me now because nothing will be as fun as this one

fuck the swoops

mpg

Best moped rally ever!!!

Thanks again swoops. I love my new Pug!!! :P

Nick Besnik needs to come to more southern rallies. Got to kick it on the Apocalypse all weekend, so I was set.

Yankee nick you are welcome in my bed any time ;)

fuck tha swoops

thanks all you guys and gals for coming and hanging out with these losers.

Jordan, lets see some of that 3d gopro footage!!

awesome ride and food truck park and river fun! love seeing the swoops, rad dudes indeed good seeing alot of other awesome people. you know who you are :) seee you in wilmington

Yeah Jordan. Video plz. I saw a few other go pros. Footage! Bring it!

Me is jealous. Next year atl I'll be seeing ya!

DIAMOND DOGS!

Fuckin shit yeah fuck yeah Thanks swoops goers for the sick yeah fuckin yeah weekend ATL style

Best Rally.

Tons of Honorable Mentions, You know who you are.

Heres some pics. Come to Lexington Ky OCT 26-28!

Best for last

On the drive home, Robin and I compiled a Top 10 list:

10. cliff jumping in to water that was visibly polluted

9. exploding concrete

8. the unexpected lack of naked dudes

7. Friday night death race

6. Jeremie falling off his bike (while it was parked) mumbling "life is terrible"

5. those cookies ;)

4. dubs to ihop at 3am with who I believe to have been a pair of Diamond Dogs (yes? no?)

3. 2-level slip n' slide pool (duh)

2. the buzzards

1. the swoops

WLRs heart the Swoops. We had a big-time blast. Thanks dudes.

Let's do this again real soon. Oh hey, how 'bout in September at our house. (shameless SoCo3 plug in 1, 2, 3...)

White Line Riders Southern Comfort 3. Sept. 14-16. Wilmington, NC. Come make moped party.

Oh, and I have gobs of photos, but putting them up here is too hard.

Goddamn that Ihop was so good. High five for first time dubs.

The other guy with the General is a Diamond Dog, I'm just a random Cincinnati dude with a hobbit.

some of it got fogged but there should be a decent amount thats salvageable but i gotta get the cameras back from a buddy then get the memory cards to my lil bro cause he has the soft ware so it'll be a minute

I never got a pinky ring!!! But I had a rad time and can't wait until I can hang with all you guys and gals!!

this is the first day since that i dont have a fever. i might even leave the house.

and no, it's not from the river.

Will, its called post rally blues. It fucked me up pretty good too.

Are you sick because you miss me Will?

beiber fever

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account