Yumbo free

Such a strange little bike. It's got a Cdi and kickstart. Rips right up to 26ish, it's super fun and goofy. I know there's not a lot of info out there about these. I'll take more pics but I'm gonna ride it and drink frozen daiquiris out of a bag.

Re: Yumbo free

The Kick starters were often 62cc or something.

If yours only does 26ish then its either fucked up or 50cc.

They are BASICALLY the same thing as the Hero Majestic, not that there is a lot of info out there about those either.

Kickass bikes if you ask me.

Darrell Gabbard /

its still a classic Italian tube frame but its assembled in India

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Perfect for you, Keoth.

Moped Army KING of KINGs Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Seat is to close to the frame, makes it look a

> little gay!

Your seats are to high and it looks wack, slammed seats ftw

That is not the stock seat for that thing. You can tell by the rear rack and the giant space....

The seat is stock. I think it's a 62cc it's sure a ripper. I think the pipe is just super clogged. I put a new tomos pet COCK on it and cleaned the horribly dirty carb. It's defiantly just running kind of poorly. I'll do a little more work to it later. The pegs are super funny and comfy. Kickstart FTW.

It's bolted on to the weird ass seat mount. It had a rack but it's not on there right now.

Well it had an even bigger rack I should say. It defiantly needs a new seat.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

I will ride this next weekend.

Jimbo it's so fun to ride. A guy at my work wanted to pay me to fix it but I might just lowball him and buy it for über cheap.

Oh and jimbo i fixed it so you know it runs great!

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

It'll break on thursday. Then I'll haveta fix it Friday.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

We might have to weld some shit on it. Mad Max style.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Who am I kidding? If it breaks, we won't fix it. We'll just look at it, then get drunk

^truth we've been drinking frozen malt liquor out of bags recently, I highly reccomend it.

moar pix

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account