Re: show me your moped work shop

Mine has to stay in the shop not in the house anymore.

It's sad, you try to raise them right and they still end up getting kicked out if the house. Mine's chained up in the driveway :(

College kid, Use the benches outside my dorm, anyone in morgantown WV area looking for a shop buddy?

unnamed.jpg

Here's my little slice of heaven. Last winter it was a camper workshop. This winter I plan to bring a couple more peds back from the dead.

(edited)

20141007_131909.jpg

Here's my meager garage.

(edited)

PSX_20141008_122154.jpg

bet this shop it gonna be the tits!!! go mit go!

Re: show me your moped mobile clubhouse

finished product. the front 'door' folds down closed and creates a barrier so mopeds can't escape. come hangout asheville and lets build, rip, blow then build again!

Mainly just storage with the added benefit of being the only way to my toilet. All the wrenching happens in the living room or outside if weather allows

(edited)

20141009_163147.jpg
20141009_163829.jpg

you euro dudes are always inspirational, when i think my shop is too small y'll post some picture of your shop in a bathtub, closet, hallway, or 2' wide crack between two buildings.

hah!

that rene' dude that christophe works with in france builds some of the sickest bikes in the world out of a tiny little shop.

here's some shots of bikes outside and inside our nasty rat trap shithole

you should pressure cooker some apples?>?

^^^ Willd, I seem to remember you talking about a Sachs you were thinking about selling. Is that it?

Kiel the Canuck /

Don't have a picture of my shop out back, but the front garage has my cheap copy of the Puch workbench.

(edited)

IMGP9478 (Large).JPG

Having to constantly look at my moped has to be one of the upsides of wrenching in the living room

(edited)

20141010_174253.jpg

the best I can do for now

I have always dreamed of a warehouse sized, fabrication, restoration shop with all the tools and knowhow to use them. This is the best I can do for now. I work in trade for these two "hack shacks".

I think I was the first person to venture into this old chicken coop in 15 or 20 years. I grew up with one of the sons of the property owner and remember when I was a kid they had chickens and ducks.

Future skylight?

That's a nice old garage, two doors, some windows, and a sturdy lookin' work bench. What is that car sitting out front?

That's a 1962 Studebaker GT Hawk.

Re: the best I can do for now

Brent Bublitz /
P1010672.JPG

Mine is a few square feet inside my parents 2 car garage with 2 cars in it and my driveway

Ha what a sty. 16x24 new construction barn 12' cielings with 1/2 story upladder.

i love it in here.

IMG_2312.JPG

I have to put up a new garage soon, ins paid somewhat...with help from friends, i can do it.

Might make it a 2nd story.

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Agent Smith Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> That's a 1962 Studebaker GT Hawk.

Designed by Raymond Lowey

my redneck trailer park shop

where i work so far only 2 mopeds have been in this shop but that will change

temp_1348935937.jpg

The "shop" is a rats nest right now and everything is being shuffled around in the garage in order to convert a 10x11 locker room in the corner to now open space for a work bench, more tools, and the big boy power tools. Managed to score a wicked $20 vintagey band saw off c-list today and am halfway through my portable, knee work bench. So hope all gets done damn soon...but highly doubt.

Here is my little hole in the wall.

bump

^river2strokes is back!

nice work done by ringadingding and daddy jack.

Troll Arsenault /
20151009_143458.jpg
20151009_164331.jpg

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account