Re: show me your moped work shop

wow nice shops wish i could get my hands on some of them mines a small basement/bedroom O_o kickstand snapped off so when i need a"lift" some milk crates and a rope to some plumbing work..... sad but hell what ever works

0811120040.jpg

old photo from when it was clean and i still owned that T350...

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

criss hoov, that one baltard Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> off topic - is there a build thread for that

> trac/bat/hobbit franken ped? last night i was

> talking about chopping a hobbit frame just after

> the motor mount, and flipping the rest of the

> frame for better carb access. then i see this. why

> is the front half of the frame from a bat?

I will post a build thread when I complete it. Flat blacked frame/subframe/covers and throwing rear 6star mag on. Monday I weld the hydro calipers to K10 fork. And last night I finnished the matching 5star magged sidecar for my Bulldog. I used a bat hs50 front half frame for two reasons.1]a MobyRick had obey rusting behind his shed w a Hobbit motor mount already welded on (fortuitous), dont ask me where he got it. [2) the bats downtube descends less severely that Hobbit. I think it looks cooler and more agressive and leaves less deadspace under tank. AND, consequently it pushes the motor mount @6 inches back from where stock hobbits would be and gives longer wheelbase

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

Sorry. Responding on my phone and its all.fucked up. Anyways, I then chopped and flipped rear shock mount portion of Hobbit frame and welded. In writeup i.will.give u closeups. Disappointingly, u still dont have unfettered access to stock carb. Mind you,its much improved. But the whole of the stock mount just covers the front bolts and makes it hard to reach w ratchet but slightly easier if u use allens. If using short intake like malossi 21phbg setup I think it would.be easier to slip off carb. I will pm you when I post build thread in week or two.

Bump

Christian Giron /

just moved in to the charleston area. I have about two toolboxes worth of tools which pretty much covers all I need but doesn't cover enough for the extensive stuff.

Not a lot of garages in historic downtown charleston, and if there are, the house is $$$$$$$$. We have a shed, but it's small.

:(

Carter Denny /

Nice Bike!

wherever I can bring my toolbox

Big mess. Big Gulps.

^^Lulz^^

bump

sookia sookia /

currently the car port in my apt complex, just started house shopping and you better believe that not having a great wrenching area is a deal breaker

nice bike and suby <3 that scoop

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

Rambo Donovan Wrote:

> nice bike and suby <3 that scoop

dig those wheels on lee's corolla (i think)

Rusty P Shackelford /

criss hoov, that one baltard Wrote:

> this is where the tragic happens.

>

> http://distilleryimage5.instagram.com/ee3a6040bcaa

> 11e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Is that a copy of a briton tank ?

My moped lift

(edited)

ɯɐpɐ ʞunʞs /

Currently just using my deck/backyard. Got a tented area set up for shade when the sun is starting to really beat down. When you live in San Diego, this works really well. There are only like 5 days a year when it's raining, and I just park the bikes under the tent for that.

Christian Giron /

Oh wow never expected people to comment on my tomos and my car haha

thanks for the kind words. The tomos isn't incredibly custom or anything but I still fucking love that thing.... now only if I can get the polini to work.

xxXxXX XxxxxxXX /

Aron Ethridge Wrote:

> Is that a copy of a briton tank ?

Fuck a copy.

i planted sunflowers in my garden - bee attractant. either that, my good looks, or money. something attracted it.

Mopeds are fun, but cars are my one true love. <3 got an oui so can't drive the car picked up the ped whole new appreciation for you guys. if it wont work, find a way. no place to work, make a place. you MacGyver Bastards you.

MacGyver welded a van into a tank of sorts with a penny, jumper cables and a 12v battery... ^^ that is just a canopy....

At one point our shop was minty!! But now we neeed to clean it.

Jesus Christ Calvin, Do want.

Buzzards have peds for days damn!

dewd i love seeing workspaces....

I have more at my house. BTW some of them are for sale lol and all of them have fresh tanks like almost new :)

parts peds and tools fap fap fap

Let me get that green peugeot

Gerrit Haarsma /

SDC11090 by Gerrit1994, on Flickr

When i need some parts:

SDC11092 by Gerrit1994, on Flickr

SDC11091 by Gerrit1994, on Flickr

And some old emaille ads.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account