The beginning of something wonderful...

The heart of my upcoming Italian racer for NY... updates will follow

Re: The beginning of something wonderful...

HATE YOU! love you

I'm ready to get all up in dat!

Jason Collier /

take me with you!

A BRN big port, some added case material and a case bore....with the derbis in the rear view mirror

Wolf Wizard /

What IS that?!

I believe that is the Mythical M101

variated Morini case inducted motor

@Rachid: you are right sir.. I hope to have it ready for your rally...

@KC Kev: maybbeee.. I am being a wienie about cutting the case (whisper:but I might have a line on some spare cases)

@Michael Thomas: we gave you Ryan and Narcissa back, what more do you want?

Man, I'd be so hesitant to build any sort of race engine out of that due to it's rarity, expense, and the fact that you essentially using it up by trying to destroy it on the track. Plus the first time you break it, it will put you out for so long trying to find parts that you might miss races. But rad as fuck motor and have fun with it.

You going to run dual carbs on that with a regular cylinder? or you have a special cylinder in mind too!?

@Jesse: all good points but here's the scoop.. First: I'm planning on racing for fun and not so much mean, mean, mean.. I just think dual variated is the way to have the most fun...Second: I uhh.. ahem.. have another one..

@Tommy: dual carb is an interesting concept.. I saw the post about that V1L that had it.. need to reed more about it to determine if it's something worth doing. I already have lots of odds and ends for this - post pics soon..

Wow! Never seen one of those variated ..... Too cool !

NOS 19mm intake for M101... please and thank you..

WHAT! you lucky bastard! I had no idea they ever made a 19mm intake for the M101. I assume straight from Italy or Chad Burke?

game on!

I have no idea what it originally came on... in my insomnia I came upon it one night on some German website.. stared at it for awhile... and said "noo, it couldn't be, could it?" and yes - yes it is..

:o

Where did you get this. Usps just lost a package of mine and one of theae were in it? Hmmmmm

ha, not sure if your kidding Korey - that sucks if your not..

USPS is getting bad.. I sent out a hi-comp head to someone last month (forgot to grab a tracking number) - gone.. told me to fill out these crazy forms to try and back track where the item ended up.. had to send the kid his money back and I lost the part.. rad..

Yea they lost a general c2. Entire bike. I didnt get insurance... sucks. They are not refunding me for shipping a combustible engine/ i put it in a refrigerator box and said it was a refrigerator so they are not refunding anything. Blows. But props on that engine. I really wanted to see what I could do with 1. These are my favorite engines.

^ why didnt u just get a refund for the made-up refrigerator then?

Sick looking engine. where in ny are u from and when can i start learning from u

Daniel I'm so in love right now!! Would love to scoop a m101 if u ever come across another or want to sell yours. Love me some Franco Morini motori action. Also any chance on spilling the beans on where u located that intake?

@Korey: they lost a C2?! I just threw up... that's one of the last Italian moped engines I'm searching for... dear god man, I'm sorry..

@Jared: are you talking to me or Korey?.. I know I'm not from NY.. do you have an M101?

@Jayson: PM'd

Glad to see that engine is getting some love!!!

@Quinn (said in a whisper: actually that's a different M101 - but the other will be rebuilt this winter too.... cough..and the other.. )

oh sry was talking to korey on that one

wait?.... the rest of you guys don't have two M101s??? Pish!!!

@Jared: No problem...

@Chris: have you found a new drive sprocket now? Are you taking it on the highway and blasting Ferrari's now? (and I may have thr.... nevermind)

Had to put this down for a bit.. going to finish wiring the Lazer and get back to this.. also hoping to go to the build and gather and get the guidance from that Sensei Burke

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account