Thank you Seattle I <3 you.

Your rally was epic. I drank a lot of beer rode a lot of dubs and had a fantastic time the whole time. Xoxoxo

Re: Thank you Seattle I <3 you.

You god damn Lazer Tag Fags!

Hella Dankmeme, III /

Yeah, thanks Seattle. I should be fully recovered from post-rally depression in a few days.

Yeah thanks Seattle, I'M STILL HERE.

I wish I was still in Seattle.

I wish I was still there too! Fucking fun rally.

I love you

Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.Epic rally.

Yeti the Figg /

Hey Mosquito Fleet, the Yetis just made it back home and we want to thank you all again for such an awesome rally and all of the amazing hospitality. You guys rock and your rally was the bomb!

Agreed.

Thanks everybody!

Hi yetis!

SEXY YETIS. 10 motherfuckers plus Seb on a 40 trip to a rally is epic.

4,400 miles, 90+ hours, 10 people and 11 bikes

Yeti Van gave no shits on the way there.

And only minor shits on the way home.

Nothing bad enough to stop for.

We would do it again in a heard beat. That rally was a blast. (edited)

Come on back in two years. Also the Poodle Fuckers Rally will be coming up in a year

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account