the dam rally?

Is there any chance that the rally is still going to happen or is it totally out of the question ?

Re: the dam rally?

DAM Kevin Boyd /

No chance this year, sorry bud.

What if everyone shows up anyway and mobs your club house ?~

Man that sucks

DAM Kevin Boyd /

if you can find our club house, and we're all present, you can ride with us haha

sorry to disappoint, but it's for the best

Buck left and the rest of the juggalos couldn't figure out how to host a rally

wow Andy its like your part of the group or sum thing and you know everything.. like how to blow up bikes and what's going on inside a group that ur not part of

btw buck canceled the rally, if u didnt read

https://www.mopedarmy.com/forums/read.php?1,3125543

the remaining group thought we wanted to host a little rally VS and shitty rally....... that's why we decided to keep it canceled..... but you wouldnt know any thing about what a shitty rally is like, or so i heard

i really feel it point less to post this

The above jumbled mess of a sentence (sentences? Due to lack of punctuation one may never really know) has served as evidence of my last post, congratulations!

Wow 2 weeks later to post a shitty come back. glad i didnt wait by the computer for you to ride your bicycle to the library to post that.

"Due to lack of punctuation, one may never really know" see i believe you lacked a comma between the punctuation and one, i thought this was a moped forum. I didnt know i was back in college.

"juggalos", like a icp fan?

Not a icp fan, but i do know how magnets work.

Calling people you dont know juggalos and cracking on my grammar, but what ever floats your collection boat anchors. By all means have at it.

So cute.

LAZERSWAG FAG Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So cute.

hahahaha

Magnets............

jake i love you.

Re: yawn

Recovering gas-a-holic /

Not worth it Jake.

Ya i regret the time I wasted now

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

So much drama in the MA lately.

DAM Kevin Boyd /

LET DIS SHIT DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account