So, what's the market price on a minty General 5 star...

Ron Chappell /

I have a shot at one but it's not going to be cheap - just don't want to be under water on it - I trust you guys opinion.

Re: So, what's the market price on a minty General 5 star...

first thing to consider: sachs or v1 motor?

Ron Chappell /

V1 tricked out to the max - Polini etc.etc etc etc - barely broken in. It's a screamer!

and how much are they asking, you need to give us more details.

Pay a lot of money for the one you're loomig at, happiness is priceless, haven't you seen those visa commercials

what kevin said

Ron Chappell /

That's always been my moto - Spend money ...be happy!

I would sell my 5-star which sounds similarly set up for between $1000-$1300 depending on state...

You do need to give more details though, what's the set-up and what's the asking price?

(note my bike's not for sale; just what I would list it for if I needed the cash) (edited)

Ron Chappell /

This guy wants 1350. I'm thinking $1000. It's not perfect ...but it's close. He needs the dough ...and I'm here for him.

Need more info, is it rebuilt with new bearings and seals? roller crank? what kinda intake and carb? Any highEnd exhaust such as motomatic or motion left? Has key for tank? Any dents or dings? Are you in a title state? (edited)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account