magnum STOLEN in minneapolis

Jarad Jensen /

Hey Minneapolis & midwest people please be on the lookout for this puch magnum. It was stolen out of our backyard on 8/2. Any information at all would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU

Re: magnum STOLEN in minneapolis

Jarad Jensen /

Or, if anyone has any tips or advice about what typically happens to stolen mopeds that would be great too. Will keep checking craigslist but other than that I don't know where to look.

Salsa Salsa /

Why have you never been to a minneapolis weekly ride?

Its prolly in a bush somewhere. Get on the casserollers facebook page and post it there. A lot more people are online and will keep an eye out. Where do you live? Where was it stolen?

Jarad Jensen /

Only had this thing for 3 months and just got it running well, if there's any luck in this world we'll find it and be able to come out and ride with ya.

It was taken during the night, out of our backyard in south minneapolis near franklin st and 11th ave.

in detroit they typically get turned in for scrap metal

Eyes open for it! Best of luck with recovery! make police report, check with towing companys, scour nieghborhood.

i hope you get you ped back dude, can you give us some details about how it was stolen so we can correct our security flaws? i keep a cable and lock through my frame and wheels, not sure if this is enough

keeping my eyes open for this in south minn. bummer man, sorry to hear about this.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account