HIT!!!!!!

I decided to take my moped that i just got to work to the gas station for air. The back tire was completly flat so i walked it there with out riding it while the moter was runnig. Also for the fact it was uninshured and not licenced. While i walked in frunt of a full sized pickup in an inercetion he stoped and then whent forward hiting me then runing half way over my frunt tire. He stoped asked me if i was ok twice asked if he should call the cops. I sead no thinking he saw the ped and would trade info insted the ass hole drove off. Thankfully some one else called insted. when i got home two cops drove by and stoped to talk to me. It wasnt exactly a hit and run but the asshole could have offered to pay for the accident. Dont matter now that it is reported i think his insurace will get it. By the way this was the ped i drove all the way to MI to get.

Re: HIT!!!!!!

Hit while walking a moped--- that's a new one for me.

SteelToad /

I say if you strapped enough mopeds to the side of a battleship, you could sneak up on damned near anybody.

Sometimes it's like being invisible !

That sucks, man

You alright?

Yes just brused on my left side. Just need to fix the ped.

Milk the insurence man for all they got!

Walker

That's terrible,C64!

What kind of a dunce would hit you like that?!....THIS guy needs to pay you for all your repairs and learn a lesson.I don't go for suing,but definitely you should get remuneration for your parts,labor,and injury.Make him accountable and he may not repeat the offense.Sounds like a very inattentive driver to me and they're dangerous as can be to pedestrians, which is what you really were in that situation.Hope you receive justice. (:^)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account