Minneapolis

What's good st Paul/ minneapolis??? I'm in Eden prairie for a week... Anyone has a loaner ped and/or wants to cruise around maybe grab a beer hit me up!!!

Re: Minneapolis

Luke “Funkenet” Hosfield /

Lets do it! Jimbo lives out in Eden Prairie.

I have a loaner machine if you want to ride we will be riding as a group tomorrow around 6pm. PM for details about borrowing a loaner.

Salsa Salsa /

Booo ya. Jayson let's roll!

jayson sumpter /

Dude lets ride!!! I'm over here off of pioneer trail on cedarcrest drive stranded lol. Soooo down to ride tomorrow evening; Maize you gonna be there?

Your pretty close to Jimbos, maybe try to grab a ride from him into MPLS if he is going to be there tomorrow.

Salsa Salsa /

Do you have a car?

jayson sumpter /

Negative. First time we have traveled and not rented a car :(

Lindas (my wife) aunt is Home all day everyday so I can get a ride there if I need one but yea jimbo would probably be better conversationally... probably need a ride home more than one there. Worst case = taxi eh?

This neighborhood could use some moped action. Mighty Caucasian and bland over here lol (edited)

Tell me about it! I grew up there.

M∆®†Y Køk€š /

You should come on our weekly ride tomorrow night!!

jayson sumpter /

I'm there Marty! Going to meet up with Luke tomorrow around 6 for a loaner ped :-)

Hope you don't mind pedaling. The loaner is pedal power only. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Meet up at Grumpy's?

Salsa Salsa /

Yyeah at 6. Jayson how you meeting luke? You got a ride?

jayson sumpter /

Yea jimbo said he doesn't mind hooking up a ride so Im meeting him at 5.. Hopefully I can score a ride back to :)

Pedal power is better than no power I reckon but a runner should would be swell.

Jayson...how long are you in MN?

jayson sumpter /

Till Sunday

Yooooo be careful with poe poes in EP, they are abundant ! Chaska/chan aswell

jayson sumpter /

Haven't seen any yet but thanks for the heads up. I'll do my best to not bring attention to myself lol

Well I mean obey the speed limit in town and don't act on your urge to 'floor it' when there is 'no one around'

EP used to have a Krispy kream doughnut shop. Pretty tasty and if eaten in moderation, not life threatening.

Neapolitan punch pizza is pretty tasty & unique. wood fired oven pizzas. a little more pricy iirc. but not pricy enough to make it not taste good.

The mall is alright.

You and your wife should come up for dinner before you leave....I'd love to meet you.

Salsa Salsa /

Nah. That pizza sucks! Its all fucking soggy in the center because they don't drain the fresh mozz before they put it on the pizza. Ep has nothing, its getting a fleet farm soon!

Salsa Salsa /

Shelly I wanted to come up last weekend. But you said nooo. Are you breaking up with me?

I wasn't here last weekend, Maize......I would NEVER break up with you...you're a stud muffin! :-)

jayson sumpter /

Doing the mall tomorrow as taking my kiddo to rainforest cafe. Leaving in about an hour and a half to go meet up with jimbo for a ride downtown to score a loaner ped from funke and then mob with the Casserolers on their weekly ride. I'm stoked

Shelly where do ya live in relation to Eden prairie?? We have BBQ planned on Saturday and some congratulatory party on Sunday so if time permits we'd love to meet you as well :-)

Salsa Salsa /

Rainforest cafe! You could go to waterpark of america!

I sent you a PM Jayson

Good pizza in EP is Green Mill.

If you still need a loner you may use my Honda, stocker but plated and insured. Let me know. Enjoy your stay.

Full tank too! hope you are having fun here, ep is uptight, but as long as you are cool the cops are too. Most of them do not even know what a moped is. You will be stopped more out of curriosity than for a violation. Got a dl? ped insured, you ride away. Do not know if you are a drinker, but if so, know that DWI is very serrious here. Ride first drink later. Do not mix the 2. Wish I could come ride, but I work 7 days a week for the forseeable future. you are welcome to use my bike if you like, I ride the Moby to work. Honda just sits until Moby breaks...crosses fingers, so far so good. PM me or answer up here if you need a ride. Take Shelly up on her offer if you can, she is a sweetheart, super fun to hang out with. Be prepared for a drive, she lives about 45 mins from where you are. I know right where you are, i used to deliver in EP. Try Green Mill for pizza, closest competitor is Broadway. In Plymouth. They do not deliver to you though. If you want to use my bike I will remove lock and leave key in it, just take the cover off and go. Be well and have fun here.

jayson sumpter /

Oh my god riding with the Casserolers was awesome!!

@shelly- I rode the Morton you sold Luke

@stephen-- I may take you up on this man and just Putt around for a little bit just don't know when I will have free time

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account