PA50ii question

i have a 79 pa50ii the all yellow one. i have a circuit pipe, and a stock cylinder. i just orderd the malossi 21mm phbg carb kit. it includes everything i need to convert it. how do you think its going to run with a huge carb/small jet and pipe with the stock cylinder and piston?

Re: PA50ii question

you check the tuning spreadsheet? there's a couple on there with the same setup.

William Johnson /

You would have been better off buying a kit first with the stock carb.

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

^ true dat! it should still run alright. try 82 on the main.

or look up "21phbg on a stock cylinder" in performance. one of the bandicoots was doing something there.

Christian Giron /

Yeah should've looked into a kit first. A lot of people swear by the pa50ii carb and run that on large kits and still hit 55+. Not saying you fucked up, just giving you information.

If you don't plan on using the stock carb anymore, like ever, sell it on the forums. pa50i owners will snatch it up

anybody ever messed with the wizard kits? i have a pa50i and ii. ive herd it will go on my i with no problems.

i think i am going to get the dr kit for my ii very soon then my varititor. im estimating i'll hit maybe 65? kitted, carbed, pipe, and varitor?

I absolutely hate the stock carbs for many reasons.

1. Clogs like crazy town

2. Impossible to easily clean

3. Small Small Small

Solution...

????? what is that? did u make orbuy?

woah you could durafix that onto the stock reedblock har har. awesomze

Made using stock reedblock and dio intake reedblock welded together all aluminum.

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account