This is cool as hell. Honda P50

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/3171237625.html

Motor wheel? Fuckin sweet. Too bad its 4 stroke.

Re: This is cool as hell. Honda P50

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

That's cheap, usually they want over a grand for those.

Cosmo nPuch Stillstolen /

I want

yea that's really really cool. honda made some bangin' 4 strokes.

That is sweet! Great price too! Get it if you can!

yeah that thing is fucking rad.

I rode one of those shortly after I got my pc50. They pick up quickly, but there is not much you can do to up their top end. Still awesome though.

Not everything is meant to blast, that thing is a piece of history, if set stock and maintained it should get insane mpg and be very reliable. Taillight lens may semi-dificult to replace, but what a fun thing to own! Why do so many mopeds have broken taillights? If that was near me I would already have it.

About all those people needing custom taillights.

Isn't there somebody out there who has one of those new 3d printers (or something similar) who could produce one-offs at a reasonable price? The market for these have to be high because of all the old cars that need them as well. Anybody know?

Also, that is one seriously complicated looking drive train. Almost steampunk in it's design.

Enjoy.

Thats why it is so cool!^

Neat.

Is it shaft driven?

motor is direct drive via a clutch to the rear wheel

I go pick this up if someone wants it.

I want it! But I'm broke, too bad.

I want it! But I'm broke, too bad.

Should it have legshields?

I have one. 20 years of sitting around and basically fired right up after fluids were changed. Nice and quiet. I made the mistake of taking it apart to replace the clutch (ebay: Thailand), and then tore a weird gasket, took awhile to find that gasket, and now have kind of forgotten how to put it back together. Someday! Apparently, it is a clone of some kind of British bike from the 40s / 50s, but with Honda reliability.

luckily the taillight lens is one of the EASY parts to find, if you don't mind aftermarket. cheap too.

Yeah, between Europe and ebay, you can still get almost all of the parts for this bike. Really simple and bulllet proof 4T. When we opened it up, it basically still looked brand new.

legshields were an option more popular in the UK and Europe. I can't remember seeing any in the US with legshields, though I do have a set or two i bought overseas.

πΏπ‘–π‘˜π‘Ž-πΏπ‘œπ‘‘π‘Žπ‘ π‘Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘€π‘’π‘”π‘Žπ‘π‘’π‘  πŸ¦– /

hey Brett, how are you?

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I LEFT ONE OF THESE SITTING IN WICHITA KANSAS 3 YEARS AGO WHEN THE DUDE ONLY WANTED IT HAULED AWAY!! yeah im an IDIOT!!! FUCK

i.r.e gymme has one that is fair.

« Go to Topics β€” end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account