to buy or not to buy (2bikes)

Here the ad on craigslist http://hartford.craigslist.org/mcy/3170491401.html is that a good deal? if not what would be a good price to try to get him down to? i assume the puch is worth a bit more what would be a good price on either of these bikes seperately, i was planning on selling one to help fund the other one.

puch questions: is this a magnum or a magnum II (or neither, im no pro)

and is there any way to tell what engine is on this bike and if its one speed or two from the picture? im going to look hopefully tomarrow.

kinetic: WTF is this thing? does it have any value whatsoever or would i pretty much be buying a puch and a novelty sized paper-weight? i see that these are vespa engine clones and that dellorto carbs will work on these, to what extent do the parts work from vespas (kits, ignition systems, clutch ect)

Re: to buy or not to buy (2bikes)

You gotta ride with us at the CT'pEDsHED in Meriden.

..looks like MiniMagnum (edited)

Never post CL Links. People would snagged them right under your nose.

think the puch is a cobra.

shit. good point. i dunno how to edit so i guess i will have to hope for the best, though i did talk to him and he is expecting me tomorrow, i guess its a good thing! haha

i would definitely be down, ill have to send ya a message when i get a new ped!

Kinetic is a Magnum, rad. Variated.

do you know anytihng about what can be done to these as far as kits and stuff?

As far as I know, everything Vespa fits the engine. I have a tfr, but I haven't done anything to it. There's a bit of info on Kinetic/vespa interchange in the wiki.

Puch is a cobra. You can tell by the seat, swingarm, and such. Its a one speed. The kinetic is worthless to me and the cobra around $500 if i really wanted it....definitely more if it was still original but I think the $800 is worth it for the pair considering someone would give ya $300 for the kinetic.

THERE FUCKING SOLD! nooooooooo. i guess the hunt is back on

Of course they are SOLD. you posted the link to the ad on M.A. what did ya think would happen. LOLz.

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

^Troof. Keep that shit quiet til they're in your garage.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account