Wife's Pinto 2 first build

Well now I have this pinto finally running good! I got it in march for $20. But, I have alot more in it then that. This was for my Wifes Birthday and we our having a ball!!! I am new to peds and this was my first project.

It has all the stuff ( k-star, crank, bearings, k10 front, the usual upgraded items.) I went from a bing to a cheap $22 carb that runs GREAT! I only have problem with a lil gas ends up on feet. (small price to pay) ( I will fix it).

I want to thank all that has helped me thru this, and have done work for me Nerdzilla, DAM Buck, Monti S. and all of MA "Thanks Guys!" . I have a Streetmate and will be building another pinto this fall (pinto kicks ASS). If ya have any suggestions or ideas I will surely consider them

T's Pinto.jpg

Re: Wife's Pinto 2 first build

Kaj Niegmann /

Looks real good. Nice job.

Not bad for $20.

Did it even run when you first got it?

HELL NO! the points were rusted to the flywheel! It looked real bad. I didn't even know what it really was. I knew it was a pintoII. I had to resurce it. I am glad that I got it. Its a BLAST!

mrpierced69_moped.jpg

Haha oh man, that is pretty trashed.

Good work though, looks a million times better.

I can fix em, but I don't have mad skills to fix up something like that.

Andrew Squiggman /

sean davis Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

I had to

> resurce it.

Hey Walker! are you gonna yell at sean? he spelled "rescue" wrong!

You know, you really are going too far with this.

I admit it, I was an ass, can we move on now please?

Lolz

[Radium City] kyle k $ /

looks awesome, I applaud you for building a bike for your wife before you build one for yourself

Well thanks. if the wife ain't happy, no ones happy. She treats me well and it was my birthday present to her. Plus, it gives her a reason to ride. We have alotta fun around heath, newark area. As far as builds go. i have alotta work on motorcycles. Peds are FUNN!!! :)

Happy wife = happy life.

Walker Quine Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Haha oh man, that is pretty trashed.

> Good work though, looks a million times better.

> I can fix em, but I don't have mad skills to fix

> up something like that.

*****Them**** not em

Nothing mad skilled. Just do some research, get some tools, measure twice cut once. If you mess up do it right the 2nd time. Have fun and enjoy your build.

HAVE FUN!!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account