Any moped riders in Raleigh, NC?

Anyone other than me ride a moped in Raleigh, NC? I know a lot of people here have scooters (ugh), but I hardly ever see another moped, and a search on the forum turned up nothing.

Re: Any moped riders in Raleigh, NC?

I Look Like Shit /

i got held up at gunpoint in raleigh. beautiful city.

Oh man, that sucks.

It's pretty much like that in every major city in America, though Durham is much worse than Raleigh about that kind of thing

Brandon Lilly /

I'm like an hour-ish away in Souther Pines, unfortunately

Seth Cameron /

There is a handfull of us here in Raleigh hit me up sometime and we can go ride or try to organize something

Ok cool, just glad to know I'm not the only one.

You would think in a city as big as Raleigh there would be more moped riders.

If you are in Raleigh, you need to make it to Swoops, WLRs, Slowgoers, and of course Buzzard rallies... That shit is totally mandatory for South East residents.

I'll look into it, thanks!

I Look Like Shit /

yea haha i was delivering pizza for the dominos in north raleigh so getting held up is the name of the game... lived there for a year on lake lynn, loved it

Oh wow that does suck.

Well, most of us aren't thieves, honest!

A Danger Ranger from here in Wilmington will be taking his Targa to NC State with him soon. I bet more and more peds will start popping up around State and Carolina...

Seth Cameron /

tell him to hit me up when he arrives

Seth Cameron /

we should have 3 more riders on the road by the end of this month which is good cause my garage is getting cluttered

that is good because there's a rally in ATL in 2 weeks that you should take yourselves and your 3 more riders to...

http://swoops.webs.com/

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account