Peugeot BB3K SUPER

WOW !!!!

I would so love to have this.

Re: Peugeot BB3K SUPER

Clean, looks rad but no peddles :(

HAHAHAHA Starting bid: US $3,999.99 - you could import one direct from France in better condition for less!

Indeed Rebel. That thing is pretty fucked for $4k. Sweet bike, just not that one. Totally a moped in TN due to 50cc though.

No denying that is is a very cool bike. Actually that would be a moped in a lot of jurisdictions until proven otherwise.

Best part is the "was running 2 yrs ago".

...and the Titanic was floating when she left port...

Pusher Aaron Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Best part is the "was running 2 yrs ago".

Exactly Rebel.

these came up for sale in the UK every couple months or so for 4-500$ cool bikes for sure, but that is some crazy optimism on the price!

In UK they are the gateway drug to the sixteener bikes!

Pat Fitzgerald /

I'm restoring a 1964 BB3k. It looks quite similar to this one, but mine is red. Rechrome, paint, new seat, spokes, the works. It's ended up costing a small fortune and probably won't be finished until the winter. I'll post pics when it's done. I wish I knew a better place than ebay to pick up parts. If anyone has an inside line on parts, please drop me a line.

uvaspina1@yahoo.com

Hepatitis J [OFMC] /

id buy the titanic.

Try Sylvain Roux in France, he is very good at finding all sorts of frenchie stuff.

That is an awesome bike. I got pulled over once and the cop saw that I didn't have a pedal chain, so he said that I am legally required to be able to pedal the thing. I told him that if it comes down to me having to pedal the thing, I will get off the bike and push it wherever it is that I am going, because pedaling a moped is such a pain in the ass. He agreed and let me go haha.

told him tires were on backwards and if I can start it with one kick...

Gromosaurus Rex - Brad Pitt /

the seat looks like its deflated....haha...what up with that ?

It ran 2 years ago when he first began listing that expensive thing.

that thing is awesome.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account