my whore yes a noped

Greg Hansen /

I don't normally post on here which i am sure you can tell from my post count but this is my noped.

This is a pic before paint you can tell she is a whore lots of parts from different bikes

I will get some more pics up in a bit

Re: my whore yes a noped

Wolf Wizard /

I like it ratty much better.

Just my .02 But nice job man!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Looks pretty close to this one,

Honda Express.jpg

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

Greg Hansen /

one more pre-paint doing a test fit

second place at a local car show against motorcycles

Awesome, but your cables and wires look like shit.

Greg Hansen /

yes cable and wires are being redone this weekend that was all for trial fitting that just sort of stayed for the last year they will be fixed my friend

I like the paintwork!

DAM Kevin Boyd /

i for some reason really really like this haha i want it

Some thoughts. I have more thoughts now that my brain can focus on something other than the excruciating pain of molar extraction. Just your luck I guess.

First off, good job. I need to get my wife to crochet a doily just like the one you have wrapped around your gas tank.

I never expected to see a moped adorned as a 1950's diner. The only thing missing is the table mounted juke box. Have a CNC shop cut you some new foot pegs based on a design that mimics either the napkin holders or the sugar shaker that sits on the counter and you'll have the boys at American Chopper drooling all over themselves.

Enjoy.

Jim Stampfel /

Gerg hangs with the old school 50-60's type crowd. In fact he drives a lowered 62 olds... so the metal flake and lace paint job with pin striping fits perfect.

Build what you like cause only you have to like it.

Jim Stampfel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Gerg hangs with the old school 50-60's type crowd.

> In fact he drives a lowered 62 olds... so the

> metal flake and lace paint job with pin striping

> fits perfect.

> Build what you like cause only you have to like

> it.

I actually like that lace paint look, but then I am 32.4% gay. Enjoy.

Christian Giron /

gimme it.

put rear footpegs on it and blast.

on a side note, I've always hated looking at swingarms with a single side-mounted shock. All of the stresses acting on the frame just scare me :(

Nice paint but that thing is all kinds of ugly, the thing screams "I made this to fulfil my top tank moped dreams"

Greg Hansen /

If I had wanted a top tank I would have bought one. I wanted to build something that you wouldn't find on the shelf. As far as the paint I dig old school custom paint jobs so thats what it go. Tons of metalflake and some lace on the tank.

Ah, 60's crowd... I am curious about that old Chevy? behind the unpainted version.

Could the exhaust be tilted up so as not to extend back so far?

bb

Greg Hansen /

Thats my old rambler

not sure about tilting the exhaust up I will have to look it over and see what will work.

I have a 62 olds right now with a flaked roof and lowered

Good job, like the color scheme and seat. Of the last pic. (edited)

Holy shit, Incredible job on the build. Some how you made it all tie together. Well done. Possible should of gone with a circuit pipe. Would have made the bike tie together rather than have the pipe hanging back.

wow! aj graced us with a comment!! usually you guys stay in the members section and on occasion we hear from ryan & derek..

i personally liked it rat styli better, but good job man ride that shit (edited)

this bike looks like sooooooo much fun

FUCKING UGLY!!! FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

What paint is that blue flake? I fucking love flake and lace! I'd have faded the lace in around the panel edges, but that's just me.

nice build Greg - i can appreciate you doing exactly what you wanted w/ your ped - btw - for some reason i think of Robert Pirsig when looking at you in the photo

Greg Hansen /

Its black epoxy with a ton of blue flake the lace was an experiment actually that turned out decent

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account