Kit Kat 50

Aarron Roberts /

Hi all, new to this board. I just scored a REALLY nice '69 Kit Kat 50. It's complete and in great shape, runs perfect. What I am trying to track down are some general specs for this scooter. Might anyone have something to share? Thanks in advance! Photo attached is not mine, but identical to it.

kitkat_001.jpg

Re: Kit Kat 50

Brace yourself....

J. Weaver Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brace yourself....

What he said.

Enjoy.

Aarron Roberts /

Sorry, didn't mean to offend.

technically, not a moped but you wont get near the grief that you might have if this had been a kymco and not a kit kat :)

you should start with general italjet specs and searches... that is probably a morini kickstart motor (some packaways actually had pedals as well)

http://www.mopedarmy.com/wiki/Morini_Franco_Motori

its a cool little find, and if you expand your hobby to include actual "mopeds", there is a great deal of info and advice to be found here (edited)

Salsa Salsa /

That is awesome! Welcome! Stay a while.

Aarron Roberts /

Thank you, I will! Looks like a cool place to hang out.

Aarron Roberts /

Thank you! It is in fact a kick start Gyromat motor.

Throw a kit on it.

oh my fuck yes. our rider Tom's got one, and i want it so bad. he has all the best toys, that motherfucker. including a VW thing, and a fucking delorian. but i'd rather just have the kitkat.

tiny minibikes are so damned cool.

and while not a moped it has basically a moped motor without pedals. so that fits here.

<3

Aarron Roberts /

Ha! Maybe with a chamber? I know it's not a moped, but it was just too cool to pass up. I appreciaate the responses I've received so far.

thats a awesome fucking mope wit thats not a fucking moped. It is pretty sweet though. Id cop that in a heartbeat had i the chance.

Aarron Roberts /

I also have 3 Benelli Buzzers that are simlar, but quite as cool as the Kit Kat. I've been looking for one of these for a while.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account