do i need a NEW EXHAUST

MY BIKE IS VERY NOISY AND GIVES OFF A LOUD CACKLING SOUND AND SMOKE COMES FROM THE EXHAUST.DO YOU THINK I NEED A NEW ONE AND IF SO WHERE WOULD I GET A CHEAP ONE.I HAVE A `97 APRILIA RALLY?????????

Re: do i need a NEW EXHAUST

describe the cackling sound

Ron Brown /

HICKER,

YOU NEED TO GET THIS FIXED ASAP! IT HAS OBVIOUSLY AFFECTED YOUR HEARING. DO YOU REALIZE YOU ARE SHOUTING.

RON

haha.. lmao.. Ron that was halerious.

its like a dirt bike the noise its making a really loud engine noise with a banging effect if you know what i mean brian any ideas

well if its smoking your buring too much oil there is supposted to be alitte bit of smoke i know what your hearing from the engine its like that one mine dont worry about it if its comming out the the exaust and not loud chances are you dont need a new one

the engine actually does sound very loud for a moped and when i rev the engine the back garden fills with smoke.any other feedback

Ron Brown /

Kicker,

Give us a little history on this ped about how the problem appeared and how long have you had it. Also, is all of the noise coming out of the tailpipe or is some of the noise coming from someplace else?

Ron

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account