SACHS G3 possibly for sale in Eastern townships (Knowlton area)

Stefano Landi /

Hi everyone, especially any of you who are in the Brome/Knowlton Eastern Townships area in Quebec, Canada. I was down in Knowlton today with the family and spotted this beauty chained up next to a tree. I'm not sure if it's for sale as there was no sign and nobody was at home so I couldn't ask. However, it was placed in such a way and so near the road that it might possibly be for sale. I can't buy it otherwise I would have found a way to find out and bought it :) However, if anyone can check it out, I figured I'd post it here. This is a nice MOPED and although it's a little beat up the tanks and seat looked great. The frame seemed to be OK, but don't know much about the engine or anything else. See attached photos.

Here is roughly where the bike is chained to a tree in a driveway on route 243 just going into Knowlton Quebec. The bike is on the right hand side if you're going towards Knowlton and is located about in front of the Knowlton museum.

Here is the Google map link:

https://www.google.com/maps?q=142+Chemin+Lakeside,+Lac-Brome,+QC,+Canada&hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=45.220078,-72.508242&spn=0.011366,0.016673&sll=45.218879,-72.509131&sspn=0.011366,0.016673&doflg=ptk&hnear=142+Chemin+Lakeside,+Lac-Brome,+Brome-Missisquoi,+Qu%C3%A9bec+J0E+1V0,+Canada&t=m&z=16

Stefano

SACHS G3 Pic 1.jpg
SACHS G3 Pic 2.jpg

Re: SACHS G3 possibly for sale in Eastern townships (Knowlton area)

check my profile out !~Does it look anything like my Putt ?

Stefano Landi /

Hey Don,

Yup, it looks very much like that. Did you check out the pics that I attached. Yours seems to be in much better shape. I thought when we first drove by it that it might have been a Magnum, which I would have bought on site, but it wasn't. I've been looking for a Magnum project for some time now.

Damn, that looks good. I want it.

Damn, that *is* a nice bike. Unfortunately, it would take me 4+hrs to ride there and back, just to check it out :P

En passant, Brome lake ducks are fanfuckingtastic.

Christian Giron /

stefano... buy it and trade it for a magnum.

G3's are way more rare.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account