Stolen Puch Magnum MBKII, help chicago crew

Got my puch clean lifted yesterday from my house. They cut through an Abus and kryptonite chain plus my kryptonite u for this. Please keep an eye out for me. Probably in logan square/west side. There are stickers near the petcock indicating on off and reserve. Any help would be awesome, this is the worst time of year for this heh :/ you can reach me at (231) 944 0965 if you have any info or locations, I will gladly re-acquire it. Or if you happen to I will rain coffee, beer, and praises onto you.

(edited)

Re: Stolen Puch Magnum MBKII, help chicago crew

bummer dude. good luck getting it back. How did they cut the locks? Look like bolt cutters, a saw, a grinder perhaps?

Clean magnum! Sucks it's Probably about to get rattle canned and filled with starter fluid :(

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

Cut thieves. Get money.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

Damn that bikes clean. If it shows up down here I'll try my best not to buy it and forget about this thread. lol jk

How did that fuego pipe do you...compared to a proma.??

probably one of those cordless angle grinders to get through all that shit.

those things are super nice, sucks in the wrong hands.

we'll keep an eye out in milwaukee.

What grade kryptonite chain?

Had to be a grinder. They didnt even leave the locks. Just like it was never there.

Haha thank you, please do. I will seriously make it worth your while. I only had this for two months :/

Never had it with a proma. The low end was a bit weak. But after second gear the pick up was solid.

Yeah, they had to have been scoping it out and got right to it, because it wasnt in an obvious place. So hopefuly it stays in the area and i spot it. Much appreciated.

i cant remember, i think the keeper 785 :? not the best i now realize but i liked it for portability. Wish i kept the receipt and signed up for the anti theft.

I seen a bike just like that on the CHI craigs for 600 yesterday. Was fishy because they stated *No Papers*

Dominick Mercado /

did u have it registered? insured?

Awwww man. Plz tell me the listing is still there. Could you send a link or send me some contact info? Super sketch

Not registered yet. Was going to do it tomorrow. I didn't have it too long and kept putting it off but I have a bill of sale and the vin.

That listing is gone bro. Theres a mag on there for 1300 and when i seen the one for 600 It just seemed fishy, im thinking why are they selling a clean mag with a aftermarket pipe just for 600 (edited)

take the bill and vin to the cops, have the vin flagged

Edward Richardson /

Puch Magnum MKII moped - Craigslist - Craigslist > Cities

chicago.craigslist.org › ... › motorcycles/scooters - by ownerPuch Magnum MKII moped - $600 (NW SIDE). Date: 2012-07-20, 11:03AM CDT Reply to: tjk2q-3151681153@sale.craigslist.org. CLEAN NO RUST RUNS ...

if it had more noticeable points of interest on it it would be easier to spot

Shiney stock mkii with a kstar and a bosseith the ugly decal on it... and a red fuel line.. how is that not noticeable?

Brandon Compton /

Stuff like this kinda of makes me glad at times mopeds are not that popular in Houston. Best of luck finding it man, and best of luck having your bat meet the face of who stole it.

Ron Chappell /

What a great bike - get those numbers to the cop-shop - Hope it doesn't get chopped and parted - not too many of that quality left around.

Hey Matt, I talked to you yesterday about your bike. Shoot me a message. The cops who helped us get back our bikes recently might be able to help.

i love worm hole. lets find this shit.

The whereabouts of this moped are known. Next time file a police report. The dude who bought it did a VIN check with CPD and it came up with nothing. It also came up as un-registered in the state of IL at the DMV.

GalatiEat ThisPizza /

Bike is located. Safe & sound. And still minty.

Thankfully.

I bought it Friday morning, not knowing it was stolen.

Contacted Matt once I saw this post. & we are all good.

Its nice to see such helpful people & good to know if this were to happen to me. Id have some people on my side.

Brandon Compton /

Brings tears of joy to my eyes! Glad to hear it was found and is being returned to its owner. The question now is, who did it?! Call Mattlock, he'll find the culprit!

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account