DAMN YOU USPS! Helmet stolen from front doorstep.

Christian Levi /

Well if any of you see a goddamn hobo walking around Silverlake/LA area with this sweet looking headgear while they do hot shots under a bridge over the LA river... please let me know...

and a word to the wise - I WAYYY to uncaring about things like this, and then it bites you in the ass... USPS dropped off this helmet A WEEK AGO apparently, and I've been wondering where it was... didn't realize it had already been delivered... and apparently stolen within the hour...

I guess I can't complain, theres a ped'r on every week that's gotten a ped stolen, so I guess I'm just bitching about the small stuff... but get signature confirmation, I know I will next time...

Guess I'm never gonna look like Iron Man :(

Re: DAMN YOU USPS! Helmet stolen from front doorstep.

Freaking junkie thieves....

sookia sookia /

nice helmet, sorry it got stolen...do u mind letting us know where u ordered it from?

fallout Survivor /

Insist on signature on reciept and avoid the theft problems.

RADIUM CITY JO$HUA /

How is this USPS fault?

Put in a claim against USPS

Christian Levi /

depends on how you look at it... but you'd be fucking annoyed at USPS too if it was your helmet and ONE simple knock would have avoided the WHOLE thing...

Pablo Puchasso /

Wait are they walking about Silverlake or under a bridge? I want to help but don't know where to look!

DAM Kevin Boyd /

yeah who makes that helmet and what not? i want it..

sorry it got snatched bud :\

Christian Levi /

It's a Lazer helmet, I'd been watching ebay for quite a while now. No idea the model, but I stole it for $9 off ebay... 25 after shipping...

Now it's just some tweaker's fancy, new port-a-potty... :(

The US postal service is not supposed to leave things on your door step. I would definitely file a claim with them.

Christian Levi /

These are all REALLY good tips! Thanks Shelly! I'll look in to it now!

Christian Levi /

You were right! they're not allowed to leave it unsecured on my steps doorstep!!! that bastard better get an earful! He's the dick mailman that is always rude to everyone on our street too! Thanks Shelly, wouldn't have called if not for you.

You're welcome Christian. I hope they reimburse you for your helmet.

My mailman ALWAYS leaves my packages on my doorstep, but he had asked years ago if it was okay to do so. I live in a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere, and no one bothers anything here. If I were in LA, it would be a different story altogether.

The thief doesn't want the helmet. he wants cash. Find the nearest pawn shop and you'll probably find the helmet. To get it back, you need to get the police involved.

Christian Levi /

good call, I'm gonna call local pawn shops..

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account