Are garelli mopeds any good??

so ive been reading some stuff and they seem to be good but are they reliable? are they easy to work on? are they a quality moped to own? Right now i have the opportunity to buy either a ssxl or a gran sport or even both. the guy with the gran sport only want 150 and im not sure about the ssxl yet price wise and condition. The guy still needs to get to checking it. Both have been sitting for a year or 2 but ran before they were stored. Would buying these garellis be worth my time and money or should i pass?

Re: Are garelli mopeds any good??

bump

pretend theres no internet, and you have to make a decision.

are you freaking out about them?

are they the coolest shit you ever saw?

do you have to have them?

can you figure out how to make them run by yourself?

because if you have to bump your own thread in under 20 minutes, i dont think you have the patience to deal with the breakdown.

and all mopeds breakdown.

frequently.

and to answer your question, go to one of the parts sites, search the brand name,and count how many parts are available, then compare to puch.

peas.

no i actually have good patience its just i really have been wanting to write bump on threads. its my word of the day!!!

Downhill Harvey (OFMC) /

bump,....................and Puchs aren't all that. Be different, get it.

drunken mcfrenzy /

bump for rellis, italians, and bitch'n cranks

Garelli's are definately well made italian mopeds with a brand name you can trust for over 100 years !

do it..

DOIT.gif

Yes.

Why do you not own the $150 yet? Get both of them. If you need motor parts you can swap them around to make one a runner if needed. Keep one stock, make the other a blaster.

BUMP... what??

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

If you're in NJ, make sure they have clear titles. If they do, and you're mechanically inclined, go for it.

good first ped if you can make it thru the brakelight wiring and clutch.

other then those 2 issues, nothing more basic to work on.

bump

werd! bump! just using puch as a parts reference count i really dig slo-ped morini's and parts are scarce.

but for 150 you will be lucky if dan didn't snatch it yet.

The Reverend Defecator /

Damn snap them babies up at those prices before nj dan the flipper gets them and ups the price ten fold !! People here will help you get em' running like Glenn said, wiring and clutches , everything else = cakewalk of Awesomeness with Garellis.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account