special tu-m135 e50 case

Zacarias Aviles /

this case has a m6 bolt slot where the crank sits on the bottom of the case. even the clutch cover looks a little weird. dont know what it came off of but. can someone give me an idea. ill get pics asap

Re: special tu-m135 e50 case

There are a few small variations in the e50 timeline. I have the same case you're describing, just your standard maxi e50. I believe they did away with the crankcase drain, probably because its mostly pointless.

Yup , Pretty standard shit mang .

like i said zac pre 1975's came with them!

Some of the cases I have have the m6 bolt, some don't. Some have 3 screws for stator adjustment, some have 2 screws. Some have the super cool drain plug bolts with the plastic around em, some don't :( . But they are all e50s. That's for sure.

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

I found one I had never seen about a month ago. Had a much taller nub inside the case opening so ya couldn't kit it/put on a larger displacement cyl+piston (pffft-dremmel wins) and a pin projecting out underneath the super small sprocket so u couldn't put a bigger front sprocket on. Pliers defeated that one. It was an earlier e50 on acct of the 2 wire ignition. I'd never seen one with those types of restrictions.

pre 75 is true, but not the cutoff. i'm pretty sure i've had '76s with that plug and possibly a few early 77s.

Zacarias Aviles /

thanks for the help guys just didnt want to rebuild it without knowing it can take regular e50 bearings

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account