moped locked up good, what about my helmet

Going to be locking up my moped in a really bad area, got a good onguard chain & lock and will lock it to something sturdy (not a street sign) but I'm going to be working and not with in sight of the moped. I know they won't be able to get through the lock but I don't know what to do with my helmet. Can't bring it with me and worried if I leave it on the moped it won't be there when I come back (dock work) any idea of what to do with my helmet, thought of locking throught the d ring straps but figure someone might just cut it. Please help.

Re: moped locked up good, what about my helmet

drill a hole in each side of the helmet (where your ears would be) and then just run your chain through it when locking up the ped.. makes for better hearing as well

That's where the straps attach

wear it to work.... you wont get hurt....

walk up to the job site wearing the helmet and kinda be mumbeling shit to yourself as you aproach.... then out loud, let it be known that "Im not takin anyones shit today..!!!'" and go on about ur biz ....

Jason Collier /

put the shield up and run it thru the opening, but that only works if you have a full face...

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

When I have to lock up-I try to use big electrical conduits. Theives will cut trees and street signs, but not hi-amperage electric wires.

I have a helmet lock on my bars. Lil add-on accecessory that came on a maxi I got. Locks through the d-rings on your helmet straps.

DAM Kevin Boyd /

why can't you bring it with you?

Take it with you, dumb ass. Unless it is a three quarter, then whoever steals it would be doing you a flavor.

Is locking throught the d rings enough to deter?

It is a three quarter. And I can take it with me but it might get stolen while I'm working. I work the docks taking fish off of boats and there's a lot of junkies there who will grab it while I'm busy

if its the stank helmet from the other post just leave it on the seat no worries bro!

Get a full face and lock through the face shield. Three quarters is as good as no helmet.

Get off your bike, bite a curb and tell one of the dock junkies to kick you in the back of the head, problem solved

Harshness like that is uncalled for kc. Take a chill pill

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account