Average grnd ship time treats to the north east?

Jason Bermudez /

What are your experiences in ship time from treats to the north east I wanna order a kit and everything to go along with it from them and i wanna get it before the ponies rally i would be ordering it tomorrow how long should i expect from ground shipping to nj or should I drop the extra cash speed it up with faster shipping?

Re: Average grnd ship time treats to the north east?

well posting about it sure is wasting time. be a fucking G and send it to providence and build it there.

Jason Bermudez /

haha yea i get paid tomorrow I wanna build and break in ahead of time thats the thing so when i get up there its tuned and ready to rip

i smell a break down

i get stuff within 5 days with regular shipping

I ordered reeds Friday night/early Sat last weekend and got them on Monday and that was to Maine.

if you order it today you will get it on saturday or monday. you get shit 2 days after you order it 99% of the time using the cheapest us post office shipping (edited)

NoISy BOyS KEV /

5-7

Oder a faster service than ground if you're stressing, an just email benji tell him what's up and I be he takes care of you

If i picked usps priority before 5 or so, it would take no more than 48 hours to get to maryland.

Andrew Squiggman /

2-3 days parcel post to maine. you simply dont have enough time for break in. your stock cyl is gonna be faster than your seized virgin kit.

ground always takes like a week for me, i'd do priority or first class

priority dudes. UPS ground is only worth it if you get a ton of shit where priority would cost $200 and UPS is $30.

let's see... you are going to get it shipped UPS... you won't get it until THURSDAY OR FRIDAY next week at which point you will probably not have time to install it correctly or break it in and you will seize your bike within 2 miles in Providence.... *OR* you get it shipped PRIORITY and get it on MONDAY or TUESDAY ... you spend a few hours and put it on correctly (gap the ring(s)/etc.) and get it tuned... start doing some light breaking in and then you only seize it within the first 50 miles in Providence. I think option 2 is the best. (edited)

Jason Bermudez /

Haha yea i dont wanna take a chance with it i wanna get it by latest monday hopefully emailed them to see what they think then gonna place the order tomorrow.

hay this thread is BORING AS FUCK!

Moped Lar (OFMC) /

I'm in NJ, and I've gotten stuff from Treats in 2-3 days.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account