So i found this moped for sale and i hope the guy gets back to me...

I have been loking for what "I" think would make a good project. Looks like i found a winner if the guy calls back.... fingers crossed.....

Hercules.jpg

Re: So i found this moped for sale and i hope the guy gets back to me...

Brandon Compton /

how is that a project? its complete.

It is a nice bike. Sachs engines sometimes get talked down on, but they are simple and reliable.

Andrew Squiggman /

are you talking about the green and yellow one in the background?

just because it is complete doesn't mean i cant tear it down and go through it and make it a project. I feel i should start off this way instead of jumping right into a complex "Build"... plus it just looks cool, Like "The Fonz" would even ride it...

he even said he has mounting brackets for the mower deck, it will pay for itself in a month of lawn jobs.... I cant afford the green and yellow one... XD

I really wish they wold return my call, I don't want to blow his phone up and make myself look desperate... But he did say he was available any time... so i will be patient....

it is a three hou drive one way to get it ... i hope he agrees to my offer.. we have spoken price and he is thinkin about it...

six hour drive for a hercules? i hope the price is GREAT!!!! Sach .....

couple buddies and a 12 pak PBR and we call it a "Road Trip" here in michigan... what would you consider a great price..? it runs and drives. 1977 M4

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account