How do i delete a thread? it told me i couldn't post under a certain title but it posted it anyway now their are 2 of the same vid.

any help?

Re: How do i delete a thread? it told me i couldn't post under a certain title but it posted it anyway now their are 2 of the same vid.

You can't. Your mistake will be visible to taunt you for all eternity.

Re: How do i delete a thread? it told me i couldn't post under a certain title but it posted it anyway now their are 2 of the same vid.

^^^^ Good Grief Charlie Brown...lol

you can delete threads....

ok...ummm.. how?

if you would be so kind to share..

thank you.

Andrew Squiggman /

mopedarmybot keeps track of your mistakes. when you make 10 it deletes your account, and bans your IP address forever.

9 more.

This thread counts as another

Damn Bots... im doomed to be banned for sure.... :-/

At least you have a sense of humor. That means you'll survive on this site. (at least to your 100th post)

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account